Sponsored

Official Tesla-Style Head Unit

Legionofone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Base
No, it won't. If you change the AB data to accomodate for the toggles, your HVAC won't function properly.

How does that work out? If a Premium installs this head unit does the mode not work anymore? Also how does the mode button tie into the HVAC at all?

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
How does that work out? If a Premium installs this head unit does the mode not work anymore? Also how does the mode button tie into the HVAC at all?
Mode button in his video shows that it runs the HVAC at full blast.

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White
On the unit you select if it's installed in a premium or base, and that determines the HVAC overlay, controls, and function of the Mode toggle.

Sponsored

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
Assuming someone's here to sign for the package, it looks like I'll be having some fun on Tuesday!

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Assuming someone's here to sign for the package, it looks like I'll be having some fun on Tuesday!

Where do you see delivery date? I've checked my number a few times, and all I see is when it had left!

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
Did you you have a ground harness of some sort, or does the unit ground through the factory cables.

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
Where do you see delivery date? I've checked my number a few times, and all I see is when it had left!
It shows mine departed Hong Kong, and towards the top banner area it has an estimated delivery date of Tuesday.

My LEDs, cyan film and new soldering iron should be here too. That will be the fun part.

Sponsored

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
It shows mine departed Hong Kong, and towards the top banner area it has an estimated delivery date of Tuesday.

My LEDs, cyan film and new soldering iron should be here too. That will be the fun part.

Thanks Brett, hopefully it is just a glitch or something. I will keep checking the rest of the weekend and hopefully my tracking# gets updated. If not, I will call DHL customer service Monday morning. Keeping fingers crossed.....

EliteGeeks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
So where does this stands now? Are there more group buys soon, is the Android version available to download to upgrade the 4.4.4 version?

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Brett, hopefully it is just a glitch or something. I will keep checking the rest of the weekend and hopefully my tracking# gets updated. If not, I will call DHL customer service Monday morning. Keeping fingers crossed.....
I got a bunch of tracking texts this morning, so anyone who didn't send their cell number with their PayPal order, PM me your tracking number, and I'll send you the link to arrange signature waivers and delivery instructions.

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So where does this stands now? Are there more group buys soon, is the Android version available to download to upgrade the 4.4.4 version?
No plans for another group buy any time soon. It doesn't technically upgrade the OS, it just updates some apps. We'll be working on lots of upgrades as soon as others get their units.

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
Looks like mine got go Cincinnati, 120 miles from me. I'll PM you, I did provide my cell number, but haven't received any texts.
Sponsored