Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase

georgiarocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Roush Warrior S/C
I found we did print addendums for the Warriors, however the first year they were small sheets printed off excel which later switched to the full size addendum like you would see on our cars. Being that the Warrior is not a Roush car you would need to contact OMSC directly regarding this.
Thanks
Hi Kyle, please explain what "not a Roush car" means. Is it why I can't find my car on the Roush VIN checker? Is it why mine doesn't have the signed/serialized engine bay plaque? Mine was delivered in Feb 2016 (with no Roush addendum as well), but I did receive a certificate later in the mail signed by Jack Jr. and the Roush build date sticker is in the passenger door frame. I realize OMSC partnered with Roush for the special warrior build options for MY2015-17 and they're all advertised as Roush Warriors so why would it not be a Roush car? Just trying to understand.

Kyle@ROUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1
When i mention "our cars" i'm generally referring to RS1/RS2/RS3/P51 or trucks. A lot of people dont realize Roush performance is really a small portion of a very large engineering company. Since we have been running our own production line for some time now its not uncommon for customers looking to produce a limited run vehicle to reach out to us about doing so. I had mentioned the Hertz cars earlier which is a good example of a similar program. Ultimately it would be up to that customer as to how much Roush product is on the car. We also do like the military themed vehicles IE the P51 builds. So its not a "roush" car in the sense its not a serialized build from our standard line that you could just go into a dealer and order. With that we also are not providing the service parts which would mainly consist of graphics and interior bits.
Sponsored