• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTB OEM Lug NUts

oldrnslwr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 F-150, '15 Mustang V6
Hi Y'all. I have 5 stock lug nuts that are so messed up it's really hard to get a wrench/socket on them. Anyone have some they're not using? I'll buy a whole set if I have to. Thanks.
Sponsored

S550SVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost mustang, 86 mercury capri,86 svo
Figure a buck a piece , I'll send ya what you want

Jprada1210

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP GT yellow Jacket
Hi Y'all. I have 5 stock lug nuts that are so messed up it's really hard to get a wrench/socket on them. Anyone have some they're not using? I'll buy a whole set if I have to. Thanks.
I have the complete set . They only have about 500 miles on them. How does 20 shipped sound ?

AlyourPal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP
I have a full set too, with the locking set if you want em. Of course i have the key too. So 4 lugs and 1 locking lug per wheel. I think one or two of the lugs may be a little rounded. Let me know

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
The factory lugs are absolute garbage. For a very small amount of money, you can upgrade to Gorilla lugs that don't have the bullshit 'cover' on them, which is what really gets screwed up.

JR

OP
OP
oldrnslwr

oldrnslwr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 F-150, '15 Mustang V6
Found some. Thanks Y'all.

Made a deal. Thanks for the help.
Sponsored