sunny

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sunny
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Black on Black
Hi guys,

Sunny here from across the pond in London,UK.
I was hoping I could reach out to you guys to possibly help me out..

Does anyone have any of these two hoods on a black S550? If so, could you possibly post up a pic.

I currently can't make my mind up as to which one I wanna go for and haven't really seen any Black cars with these hoods on... Although AM, does have the RAM Air with some customer pics, but so far no stalker.

Any kinda pics would really help out... Alternatively if anyone has a vid on youtube showcasing their car with these hoods, then by all means pls post up the link.

Many thanks in advance...
Sunny
Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
I can show you both on a magnetic. I know it's not black but maybe give you an idea.
front_corner.jpg
Stalker1.jpg

OP
OP
sunny

sunny

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sunny
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Joe, they both look great!! Which one did u go for in the end?
Also, do they come with wire mesh in the scoops?

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Joe, they both look great!! Which one did u go for in the end?
Also, do they come with wire mesh in the scoops?
No wire mesh in the scoops. I know one of the early pictures showed that. I'm not sure why they abandoned it. I went with the Stalker. As you said, they both look great and it was a very difficult choice. In the end, I had to think about the look I was going for on the car and the Stalker won.

I also got the air diverter. I just got it painted and looking forward to installing it but my car is in the shop getting the AC fixed for the second time.
diverter.jpg

OP
OP
sunny

sunny

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sunny
Vehicle(s)
No wire mesh in the scoops. I know one of the early pictures showed that. I'm not sure why they abandoned it. I went with the Stalker. As you said, they both look great and it was a very difficult choice. In the end, I had to think about the look I was going for on the car and the Stalker won.

I also got the air diverter. I just got it painted and looking forward to installing it but my car is in the shop getting the AC fixed for the second time.
Good choice, I think I also prefer the stalker, but I need to make sure. In fact have already ordered the cervini pedestal rear spoiler. Just need a hood to compliment it and the colour.

Is the air diverter necessary? Does it help keep intake air more cooler than that of just the scoop?

Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Good choice, I think I also prefer the stalker, but I need to make sure. In fact have already ordered the cervini pedestal rear spoiler. Just need a hood to compliment it and the colour.

Is the air diverter necessary? Does it help keep intake air more cooler than that of just the scoop?
Not necessary, just depends on what you want. I like it for a couple reasons. It literally drops all of the air right on top of my open intake. While I get the same cool air everyone does through the grill, more is always better! Additionally, Cervinis designed it for any water to drain out through some well placed holes right in the front to avoid any electronics.

My only concern with the diverter is I also have a Mishimoto coolant expansion tank, Looking through the hood scoop, I'm very concerned it might hit the cap. As soon as I get my car back, I'll have to check that out. I really hope I don't have to put the ugly bubble back on...

OP
OP
sunny

sunny

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sunny
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, hope not mate!! Stock bubble is well ugly!!
Anyway, thanks for your advise n pics, Joe, really appreciate that.
In regards to wire mesh, would this be, I guess, an improvised DIY job or do they sell specially made mesh for the scoop?

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, hope not mate!! Stock bubble is well ugly!!
Anyway, thanks for your advise n pics, Joe, really appreciate that.
In regards to wire mesh, would this be, I guess, an improvised DIY job or do they sell specially made mesh for the scoop?
They don't sell it yet. You never know though, maybe if they get enough people asking they'll add it? My guess is whoever's car that is in the pics with the wire mesh must have done it themselves. ALWAYS happy to help!
Sponsored