• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTB MBRP Race Exhaust

stangchief

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cr3group.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang premium
WTB just the Muffler part of the MBRP "race" exhaust. I bought and installed the "street" series but it is not loud enough for me......so just looking for the mufflers that I can swap out.
Sponsored

15'turbostang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP Premium Ecoboost Mustang
I have the MBRP race catback on my mustang. Would you be willing to trade the Street for the Race?

OP
OP
stangchief

stangchief

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cr3group.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang premium
Originally thought so but now would rather buy someone's RACE.......just the muffler, not the pipes, tips, etc.

I would want to switch them back and forth if necessary. Want to sell?

15'turbostang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP Premium Ecoboost Mustang
I'm not looking to sell at the moment, but if I do I'll keep you in mind! How is the street muffler with everyday driving? -Does it drone at all?
Sponsored