• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2015 GT PP Magnetic Metallic 20k miles

longbowsvt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP magnetic metallic
Hey guys thinking about selling my 15' gt performance pack to pick up an 18' or maybe going a different direction. I purchased new from Allan Vigil in Atlanta, GA. Has had all services done by Ford dealer out in Kansas where the car is now. Car is a garage Queen mainly used for road trips to east coast and back. Mods are roush intake, sct x-4, x-pipe, magnaflow weldins with quad tips and it has 20% 3m window tint. Tires are down to 4/32 so I'm getting ready to replace the full set so it will have new tires. Car is in perfect condition no dings or scratches. Nada retail is $29,450 I am negotiable on price and have some parts that are not yet Installed I may throw in as well. Let me know if you have any questions.
Sponsored

Last edited:

mjbaker84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Mustang GT Premium, 16 Lincoln MKX Reserve, 17 Ford Fusion Hybrid
link didn't work

mjbaker84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
inside pics?

OP
OP

longbowsvt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=28473]mjbaker84[/MENTION] I don't have any interior pics of the car right now as I am deployed. The interior is stock so it will look the same as any other gt performance pack car.

Sponsored

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
I like the custom quad tip job

OP
OP

longbowsvt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=10751]EcoSwag1990[/MENTION] thanks. Also added the rear diffuser fins that S550guy originally made.

OP
OP

longbowsvt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have some parts I'm going to be installing on the car when I get back to the states. GT350 wheels, sve springs, Drake hood vents, GT350 steering wheel and possibly a GT350 track pack spoiler and the leather seat covers.

mjbaker84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
auto?
nav?
cooled seats?
blind spot?
shaker audio?
leather color?

Sorry for all the questions.
Thanks!

OP
OP

longbowsvt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=28473]mjbaker84[/MENTION] the car is a base gt plus performance package for 15' they only came as a Manual trans with that option. The other option on a base would be sync and the back up camera. No nav, shaker or cooled seats. I do have the OEM Ford leather that I will have the seats covered with when I get back.

Sponsored

mjbaker84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@mjbaker84 the car is a base gt plus performance package for 15' they only came as a Manual trans with that option. The other option on a base would be sync and the back up camera. No nav, shaker or cooled seats. I do have the OEM Ford leather that I will have the seats covered with when I get back.

appreciate the response. Looking for an auto and nav for my wife.

OP
OP

longbowsvt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My GT is still for sale 27,500 will take it. If I do not get any interest at this price I will be trading it in a few weeks.

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Spoiler delete car? How's the interior?
Sponsored