www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
did mine yesterday, combuster your pics were a great help, UPR should use these.

I had to remove and adjust all 4 of my allen screws to rotate the can enough to be proper orientation.

used tiny bit of blue locktite as I don't want anything coming loose.

Rimox51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
did mine yesterday, combuster your pics were a great help, UPR should use these.

I had to remove and adjust all 4 of my allen screws to rotate the can enough to be proper orientation.

used tiny bit of blue locktite as I don't want anything coming loose.

At least let us know that that 13mm nut is attached to a removable screw.:frusty:

I gave up on the install but now it kinda makes sense. Pictures do help.

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
"Mine had an odd size reverse hex stud with a 13mm nut on it, not sure if it holds anything. 6mm was close enough to the stud size to remove."

as soon as I saw, couple turns, that the stud was not moving with the nut I read this and grabbed the ol 6mm.

Sponsored

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
clean side separator was loose today, i placed it back on but I don't remember if it plugged with a male end into the valve cover, or if there was a raised portion it went over. I think mine is defective. Ill look in the morning when I have light.

Yup definitely came apart. great I'm not at home and do not have the OEM hose with me.

Last edited:

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
Was broken, But Steve at UPR took care of me right away and had a part in the mail as soon as I explained what happened.

Thanks Steve!

LindsayEOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Was broken, But Steve at UPR took care of me right away and had a part in the mail as soon as I explained what happened.

Thanks Steve!
Good stuff man. I'm about to tackle this install today and am grateful to for this thread.

petstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT350 TP Magnetic w OTT Black Stripes
OK! I got it figured out if anyone's wondering. Remove nut/stud, and insert bolt that holds the bracket/can into the hole. Design allows fine adjustment of angle of outlet tube with 4 allen bolts. It was needed because there are a lot of wire looms in the way. Looks like a great design! I'm assuming this is the way it goes.
Help pls !
I bought a second had upr oil catch can for my GT350 but I don't know how to attach/ install the can. I doubt whether I received all parts necessary to do the install if I look at the pictures in this tread. When I asked the seller if he forgot to send me parts he said, no, there are no more parts, he did the install with these parts. I have attached a picture of the pieces I received.
Thanks for any advise you can give me.
image.jpg

Sponsored

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
Recently installed mine and its amazing thak you [MENTION=13019]UPRSteve[/MENTION] ill post pics up once i get her back from the dealership for a faulty ride hieght sensor and the safety recall.

cpelaez1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cristian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black 5.0 Vert
Does anyone know if the UPR system will work on a 5.0 with a 350 manifold and mishimoto tank?

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Does anyone know if the UPR system will work on a 5.0 with a 350 manifold and mishimoto tank?

Yes sir. Same PCV connections
Sponsored