Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'07 A4, '19 Ram Rebel
  • Banned
Hey, how are you guys?

Just curious, as you can see, got my car mostly done with Bolt on's, but theirs that point in any tuner's life when they wanna push beyond what they currently got and now I'm curious if anyone knows a shop in or around NJ that works on more than V8's

I know JDM focuses on 8's, I spoke to Wicked Motorsports but have to follow up with them, but always looking and keeping my eyes open for a solid shop, since while Maximum PSI wasn't bad, they're a M3/BMW shop and that can only go so far.

Let me know what you recommend and have a great day
Sponsored

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
Check out Redline Speed Worx in Green Brook. They mainly focus on Audi/VW, but I've seen a few S550's in the bay at times.

OP
OP
Rogues Gambit

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'07 A4, '19 Ram Rebel
  • Banned
Check out Redline Speed Worx in Green Brook. They mainly focus on Audi/VW, but I've seen a few S550's in the bay at times.
I'll check them out, although I spoke to PSI about my future plans and they seem like they're able to help me achieve them as well

offroadkarter

Threads
Reaction score
Website
offroadkarter.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Kevin @ Wicked does great work but he can have very long wait times simply because he is a one man show and is always busy. A friend of mine had his car there for 9 months before it was completed. I was actually going to take my car there but didn't want to wait.

I have two friends who have used Kevin's shop and were happy with the final product. I've also met Kevin twice in person and he was always pleasant to talk to, showed me around his shop and went over some things with me.

I actually went to Revolution Automotive down in Maryland to have a dyno tune done on my Marauder. I know they do work with ecoboosts (seen them posting about it online). Kevin and Adam @ RevAuto have a good business relationship with each other which is the reason I went down there. I will return one day to have them dyno tune my GT.

Do some google searching on them, I haven't been there to form an opinion but I've seen some euro car owners have issues with them in the past. That shop is a minute from a friends house which is why I was looking it up.

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
Kevin @ Wicked does great work but he can have very long wait times simply because he is a one man show and is always busy. A friend of mine had his car there for 9 months before it was completed. I was actually going to take my car there but didn't want to wait.

I have two friends who have used Kevin's shop and were happy with the final product. I've also met Kevin twice in person and he was always pleasant to talk to, showed me around his shop and went over some things with me.

I actually went to Revolution Automotive down in Maryland to have a dyno tune done on my Marauder. I know they do work with ecoboosts (seen them posting about it online). Kevin and Adam @ RevAuto have a good business relationship with each other which is the reason I went down there. I will return one day to have them dyno tune my GT.

Do some google searching on them, I haven't been there to form an opinion but I've seen some euro car owners have issues with them in the past. That shop is a minute from a friends house which is why I was looking it up.

I used them when I had my GTI. I never had a issue with them either. That's why I recommended them.

Sponsored

Dave@JDM

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.teamjdm.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Hey, how are you guys?

Just curious, as you can see, got my car mostly done with Bolt on's, but theirs that point in any tuner's life when they wanna push beyond what they currently got and now I'm curious if anyone knows a shop in or around NJ that works on more than V8's

I know JDM focuses on 8's, I spoke to Wicked Motorsports but have to follow up with them, but always looking and keeping my eyes open for a solid shop, since while Maximum PSI wasn't bad, they're a M3/BMW shop and that can only go so far.

Let me know what you recommend and have a great day
We have done work on V6 Mustangs, Ecoboost F-150's, and just recently had a '16 Ecoboost Mustang come in for a dyno tune. Give us a call if you would like to come in sometime to get some work done, we're more than happy to help you out.

We do focus on 8's for our CobraJet customers...8 seconds that is:first:

OP
OP
Rogues Gambit

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'07 A4, '19 Ram Rebel
  • Banned
We have done work on V6 Mustangs, Ecoboost F-150's, and just recently had a '16 Ecoboost Mustang come in for a dyno tune. Give us a call if you would like to come in sometime to get some work done, we're more than happy to help you out.

Perfect, I'll swing by sometime.

Last time I spoke to Nick I think, said you guys were focusing on Modular's then

Eventually wanna do more than just the basic bolt on's, we'll discuss it when I come by

chapscalyx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt

pm you

OP
OP
Rogues Gambit

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'07 A4, '19 Ram Rebel
  • Banned
They're legit at JDM, I don't even throw the trans into S anymore, D is the new Sport, though still go sport plus because of habit, though eitherway the diff locks up around turns :)

Definitely a noticeable difference, I gotta do a review sometime, but definitely day and night, plus with the Wastegate actuator, its definitely more linear than a spike punch

Dave@JDM

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.teamjdm.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Got your PM

They're legit at JDM, I don't even throw the trans into S anymore, D is the new Sport, though still go sport plus because of habit, though eitherway the diff locks up around turns :)

Definitely a noticeable difference, I gotta do a review sometime, but definitely day and night, plus with the Wastegate actuator, its definitely more linear than a spike punch
Glad you like the tune :thumbsup:

We're looking forward to see your review!!!
Sponsored