• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Mustang GT PP Wheels

tomnelsonii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GTPP
Hello,

I am looking to sell my rims. I bought them because I was going to use the fronts to run a square setup. However, I've changed my mind and now I want to go with silver wheels. This is a complete set of OEM Ford wheels with center caps and TPMS. One of the rear wheels slipped out of my hand when I was setting it down and has rash on the lip of the wheel. There is also one scratch on one of the front wheels that has been touched up. I am willing to split them but the rears have to sell first. I need to see $400 for them and I'm willing to drive within an hour of Green Bay, Wisconsin. I'm not really looking to ship at this point unless the buyer is willing to pay the cost of having them boxed up. Basically, if you want to ship them I'll bring them to UPS pack and ship but you are going to have to pay UPS to box them up. Feel free to hit me up with any questions or for more pics. The pics that I have can be seen on my icloud photo album...

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0D5oqs3qcpvej
Sponsored