Sponsored

Whipple 2.9 Kits @ Lethal Performance

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
This is in my near future. I'm so envious of those that are already running it but I do enjoy their shared experiences with installs and operation. I'm looking forward to the next sale and my own experience.

Vile_the_Bastage

of Clan Bastage
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Internet Legend
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
17 psi? Uh.... there is something missing in this build. What size pulley? What type of fuel? You are doing this with a BAP?

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Just ordered a whipple from chris today. Got a great deal an cant wait to get wrenching!!!

Congrats, keep us posted [emoji106]

Sponsored

Whipple SC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Nope...not doing it. Street car only and I'll be keeping under 7k rpm.

You don't need to keep it under 7000. We've got 30k on one of our test cars and 20k on the other, both have massive abuse, near rent a car status lol and no issues. Shelby tracks most of there cars, never an issue. We have thousands of customers running, no issues. Roush also revs to the same rpm, no issues.

I wouldn't offer something that I wouldn't run on my own car and we wouldn't offer a warranty if we felt poorly about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
You don't need to keep it under 7000. We've got 30k on one of our test cars and 20k on the other, both have massive abuse, near rent a car status lol and no issues. Shelby tracks most of there cars, never an issue. We have thousands of customers running, no issues. Roush also revs to the same rpm, no issues.

I wouldn't offer something that I wouldn't run on my own car and we wouldn't offer a warranty if we felt poorly about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm glad you posted this, because their has been so much hype surrounding this issue. Seems everyone is on the bandwagon to change the or been popping Xanax to kill the anxiety attacks, I've even pooped a couple myself hence the 7k rpm limit. Not saying this hasn't happened to someone because we know it has, but with hundreds even thousands of blown 15 out there if it were a real issue it would be all over.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I'm glad you posted this, because their has been so much hype surrounding this issue. Seems everyone is on the bandwagon to change the or been popping Xanax to kill the anxiety attacks, I've even pooped a couple myself hence the 7k rpm limit. Not saying this hasn't happened to someone because we know it has, but with hundreds even thousands of blown 15 out there if it were a real issue it would be all over.

I'm glad he posted it as well.

I did mine but simply for my own piece of mind. I trust Dustin 100% I just wanted the long term insurance because I plan to keep this car till a new version (at least 2025) then give this one to one of my sons and that was the true deciding factor to invest in the gears for me.

Can't wait to supercharge that car in the future. Hurry up Dustin get working on the future stuff so you'll be ready. I'll be #1 in like buy your first kit lol.

Whipple SC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
No problem, just want you to enjoy it to the max, in fact with flight control you can go to 7800 as we did further testing and feel this is safe for racing applications. I would keep daily drivers at 7500 but if you go to the track, take it to 7800.

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
I'm glad he posted it as well.

I did mine but simply for my own piece of mind. I trust Dustin 100% I just wanted the long term insurance because I plan to keep this car till a new version (at least 2025) then give this one to one of my sons and that was the true deciding factor to invest in the gears for me.

Can't wait to supercharge that car in the future. Hurry up Dustin get working on the future stuff so you'll be ready. I'll be #1 in like buy your first kit lol.
2025, LOL...You and me both man, except I'll have to pop a Xanax every time I bounce of the rev limiter:headbonk:

Sponsored

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
No problem, just want you to enjoy it to the max, in fact with flight control you can go to 7800 as we did further testing and feel this is safe for racing applications. I would keep daily drivers at 7500 but if you go to the track, take it to 7800.
Whaaaat...7800:hail: I see people adding another 25 hp to their Dyno numbers and a couple to thier traps:thumbsup:

sonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Hot dam 7800 is what I wanna hear!!! I'm gonna beat my car like it owes me money at the track

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
Hot dam 7800 is what I wanna hear!!! I'm gonna beat my car like it owes me money at the track

:eyebulge:you down with OPG? :lol:

sonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Nope lol I'll shift at 7700

Vile_the_Bastage

of Clan Bastage
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Internet Legend
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
17 psi? Uh.... there is something missing in this build. What size pulley? What type of fuel? You are doing this with a BAP?

That's hauling the mail for sure! I'm assuming that's on e85 or race gas at 17psi?
So no info on this? Because I know if us commoners go for 17psi with the mods listed in starting post, Lundracing will not tune for it, and if someone else does they will put a new window in their block.

What's missing? Race gas? Sleeves? Something other than a BAP? Nitrous?
Sponsored