Sponsored

RPI Designs 2015 Ford Mustang Covercraft Noah All Weather Car Cover

RPIDON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
2015 Ford Mustang Covercraft NOAH Car Cover

This 2015 Ford Mustang Covercraft NOAH car cover is designed to fit all 2015 Ford Mustangs. If you are looking for a car cover for short term or long term storage, indoors or outdoors, or if you just want to protect it while you are at work?? Then the NOAH Mustang Car Cover from Covercraft is the answer. Made in the USA by Kimberly Clark, the fabric weighs only 4.75 oz./sq. yd., so it's very easy to handle and fold. Noah Car Covers are made from a fabric that is the most breathable, but water resistant car cover on the market.

NOAH barrier fabric actually stops water, yet it "breathes" to allow any trapped moisture, seam seepage or condensation to easily evaporate. The unique construction process (patent pending) results in a cover with maximum all-weather protection...highly water resistant, dust resistant, UV resistant and breathable to make sure moisture and/or heat don't stay under the cover.

Protective Outer Layers - A bi-component spunbond, using sheath-core technology. The inner core is polypropylene for strength, with a polyethylene wrap for softness. A silver-gray color was selected because of its heat-resistant properties. The fabric is also treated with UV inhibitors for extended outdoor use.

Micro-Porous Middle Layer - The barrier layer is breathable film, a proprietary stretch-film technology developed exclusively for Kimberly-Clark. The film is stretched and subjected to a chemical process that creates microscopic holes smaller than droplets of water or dust, yet large enough to allow moisture vapor to escape. Soft, Paint-Protecting Inner Layer - A bi-component fabric made with polyethylene and nylon. This combination results in an exceptionally high strength-to-weight ratio, with the "soft touch" necessary for today's water-based paint finishes. The NOAH Car Cover ONLY comes in Silver. The color choice is by design....Covercraft chose silver for their premier outdoor cover because of Silver's abilities to reflect sun and heat away from your car. The NOAH Cover is about the best all around outdoor protection you can get from a car cover and is only available as a Custom fit car cover (high end car covers are always custom fit, if you want the best, never get a universal fit cover).

Item # N15-CC001 Use Coupon Code LANA5 on line or by phone when ordering and receive 5% off the website price!!

Website Link : http://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=5128

Sponsored

Last edited:

ttt637

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 s550 GT
RPI.... I ordered a covver via the link above and have not seen anything other than a paypal deduction from my account when I paid last week. I even send a contact and still no response. Do you have the covers still, how ling will I have to wait, when will I get a ansner?

Sponsored

ttt637

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 s550 GT
Wow. This is amazing. The worst customer service ever. Left countless messages on there voice mail and not one single call back. Will I ever see my cover of should I do a paypal recovery? Anyone

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Test Mule
Wow. This is amazing. The worst customer service ever. Left countless messages on there voice mail and not one single call back. Will I ever see my cover of should I do a paypal recovery? Anyone
Hello,
I sent you a PM a few days ago and I have not received a response yet. Did the car cover arrive? If you need any further assistance please send me a PM with your name and or order number and I will look into it right away.

Phil

ttt637

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 s550 GT
I have not received the cover or shipping info yet. I did speak with RPI and they said order to be fulfilled by Covercraft. I I don’t receive by 1st of next week I will request refund and order off amazon

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Test Mule