Sponsored

Lethal Performance EXCLUSIVE RELEASE: Whipple Gen 3 Blower!

DarkHorse5.0

Project White Label
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
Whippled 2015 GT PP
First I'd like to send a huge shout out and thanks to [MENTION=13288]Whipple SC[/MENTION] for once again supporting their customers with incredible products and support :headbang: Also a huge shout out to Lethal Performance for always bringing the most current Whipple goodies to the market and their support :headbang:

With that said I have read through the thread and greatly appreciate all the specs and info on the new Gen 3. I have a Gen 3 on order and yesterday I was able to sell my Gen 2 blower to a friend for $2K. He'll be placing an order for the Stage 2 kit from Lethal "WK-2620S2-PARTS = 2015+ Stage 2 complete parts box **SUPERCHARGER NOT INCLUDED** $4495 retail" so he'll be into it for $6495.00 which is a nice savings off a new Stage 2 kit at $8,195.00. The $1700 savings was enough for him to get into a Stage 2 rather then go a different route. I firmly believe there will definitely be a market for the used Gen 2 blowers as it offers up a Stage 2 Whipple kit at a price level to a group of buyers that otherwise not want to or be able to spring for a new Gen 3 kit.

Looking forward to getting the Gen 3 kit on and feeling the difference :headbang:

Hmmmmm...papabearob? Could it be?! Hahahaha
Sponsored

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Some of you guys are talking about discounts on the entire kit but if someone was getting a discount on a kit, they could get a discount on the lower half as well, making a big difference. Gotta compare apples to apples.

With that being said, the used market allows customers that were a few bucks short to make it worth while. It's a win win for all.
I’m fairly positive the figures were done with 15% off the lower half. Just think the buyers vs sellers have a different idea of what their worth ...which is no different than buying and selling anything else i guess lol

DarkHorse5.0

Project White Label
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
Whippled 2015 GT PP
Thanks for all the good info Whipple and Lethal and the other Whipple enthusiasts!

At first glance I was sold immediately. Then apprehensive on cost versus gains. Then sold again. Then naturally questioned everything even after seeing proof that this was more than likely gonna be a positive opportunity not only for current Whipple owners but for guys wanting to acquire a kit that may not have the funds for a complete brand new kit.

I’m new to the game but after owning a naturally aspirated s550 and now a Whippled and Lund tuned one I can say with conviction that these are two completely different beasts. I don’t expect 30 rwhp from a Gen 3 upgrade for most of the guys involved with this thread. Instead I’m sure this will be a significant jump in horsepower and torque. Enough to make it well worth our hard earned dollar. Curious though...how if at all will drive ability be affected with the Gen 3 for us custom tuned guys? Expecting good things on this aspect as well though :D

DarkHorse5.0

Project White Label
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
Whippled 2015 GT PP
Sorry for the continuous posting but for anyone curious about the ability to dump a Gen 2 blower/top unit in favor of the Gen 3 upgrade I also think there will be a market. Use the forums and use social media if you have it. I had a guy on IG hit me up today, with an Oxford white car, asking about my white blower. Perfect opportunity to sell him on my already white unit and help pay for a Gen 3 :cool:

Now to break it to the wifey that her bday and Christmas will be cancelled this year :lol::lol::lol:

Whipple SC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
The supercharger is more efficient therefore your tuning doesn't change. Drivability is just like before, just more power free for the flywheel. One with LT, E85 or custom tuning can push it even more but no changes are required.

Sponsored

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Sorry for the continuous posting but for anyone curious about the ability to dump a Gen 2 blower/top unit in favor of the Gen 3 upgrade I also think there will be a market. Use the forums and use social media if you have it. I had a guy on IG hit me up today, with an Oxford white car, asking about my white blower. Perfect opportunity to sell him on my already white unit and help pay for a Gen 3 :cool:

Now to break it to the wifey that her bday and Christmas will be cancelled this year :lol::lol::lol:
Lol sold that comp orange quick brahhh :cheers:

You should def buy since your lund tune and get that 727 Hp even higher. Im going to be one of those 30hp gains since im still on Whipple "Emissions" tune :D:D:D increase my baby 701hp to 727hp :D:D:D

GLWS on that whipple brahh

Matt@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lethal Performance

You should def buy since your lund tune and get that 727 Hp even higher. Im going to be one of those 30hp gains since im still on Whipple "Emissions" tune :D:D:D increase my baby 701hp to 727hp :D:D:D

You know who to call when you're ready! :cheers:

Matt

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)

You know who to call when you're ready! :cheers:

Matt
:cheers:

DarkHorse5.0

Project White Label
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
Whippled 2015 GT PP

Nice! I knew you'd be ahead of the curve! I'm not worried about making more power yet but this Gen 3 is looking mighty tasty! Next year. I have some other things that need my attention first. Hope to see yours soon! :thumbsup:

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
Nice! I knew you'd be ahead of the curve! I'm not worried about making more power yet but this Gen 3 is looking mighty tasty! Next year. I have some other things that need my attention first. Hope to see yours soon! :thumbsup:
Thought I was done spending. But yeah bros. Lets link up soon brother :cheers:

Sponsored

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red

[MENTION=13292]rio16[/MENTION] congrats and welcome to the Gen3 family :headbang::headbang::headbang: It’s going to be a ton of fun next April at the 2nd Annual Whipple Dyno Day event :cheers:

brandonalberd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic S550
[MENTION=15112]DarkHorse5.0[/MENTION] [MENTION=13292]rio16[/MENTION] [MENTION=16215]SC_Ruby[/MENTION] can y'all stop making a man wanna spend more money! Haha. I'm hoping to do the Gen3, LT, Fuel System & E85 all at once. Should be quite the jump in power.

Matt@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lethal Performance
[MENTION=15112]DarkHorse5.0[/MENTION] [MENTION=13292]rio16[/MENTION] [MENTION=16215]SC_Ruby[/MENTION] can y'all stop making a man wanna spend more money! Haha. I'm hoping to do the Gen3, LT, Fuel System & E85 all at once. Should be quite the jump in power.
Give us a shout when you're ready to make the jump. We'll do our best to make it easier on your wallet, hah. ;)

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red

[MENTION=30134]brandonalberd[/MENTION] that’ll definitely be a BIG jump in power with that set of upgrades :cheers:

brandonalberd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic S550
[MENTION=30134]brandonalberd[/MENTION] that’ll definitely be a BIG jump in power with that set of upgrades :cheers:
Meant to mention pulley down as well. I'm still on the 3.75 pulley as of now on a BAP so. Gonna be doing the Sai Lit fuel system most likely. Def gonna need more tire than the 295/35 MPSS I have now. Ha.
Sponsored