• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

American Muscle Wheels with P-Zeros in East TN

oldrnslwr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 F-150, '15 Mustang V6
American Muscle Wheels. 8.5 x 19 on front, 10 x 19 for rear. Pirelli P-Zero All Season tires, 245/45 front, 275/40 rear. Not sure how many miles are on them, but I only used them the last two winters. Rears are worn a little more than the fronts. Mounted, balanced and ready to go. I'm not interested in shipping. I'm a few miles off I75, exit 60 (between Knoxville and Chattanooga), but I'll drive a bit to meet you. Thanks. $700.
tires for sale 010.JPG
tires for sale 011.JPG
tires for sale 012.JPG
tires for sale 013.JPG
tires for sale 009.JPG
tires for sale 014.JPG
tires for sale 015.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
oldrnslwr

oldrnslwr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They also have Ford TPMS. They worked on my buddy's car, but my car never recognized them. $700.

Last edited:
OP
OP
oldrnslwr

oldrnslwr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can drive a bit to meet someone if I need to. Thanks.
Sponsored