Very excited got my copper mrr 350 Wheels installed 305 front 325 rear

Grey16gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2016 magnetic Mustang GT premium non performance p
It's been kind of a long process. some of you may remember an earlier post where I had ordered one wheel and mounted one of my tires. Istarted figuring out how I can make them fit with no rubbing. I succeeded there is no rubbing anywhere at all everything is very very close but nothing touches. I've taken it out on back roads lots of bumps and humps brought it back home and can't find any rub marks. one thing that surprised me was when the car is up in the air the tires will rub a little turning the wheel lock to lock. on the ground it does not rub. I can turn all the way right and all the way left and not rub the tire anywhere. I'm running no spacers. The two things that helped me the most was the Ford Racing struts ware just underneath the spring perches flattened. And the steeda camber bolts the car is perfectly in alignment. It was the camber bolts that gave me just a little bit of extra space I needed to make it all work. Thank you Steeda! Also wanted to thank the guys at Mrr for the great job on the custom paint. And Jake at Vibe Motorsports. No matter how many pictures I tried to take I just can't seem to get the wheels to come out right. The pictures make them look like they are just painted a copper color. But in actual you actually see through the paint to the brushed aluminum underneath. And I absolutely love it. what do you guys think?
rps20171120_183546.jpg
rps20171120_183511.jpg
rps20171120_181000.jpg
rps20171120_181218.jpg
rps20171120_180854.jpg
rps20171120_183724.jpg
rps20171120_180551.jpg
rps20171120_192644.jpg
rps20171120_192719.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
They Rock! They look killer with the Magnetic... I am looking at a brushed bronze color for my DIB...

OP
OP
Grey16gt

Grey16gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
They Rock! They look killer with the Magnetic... I am looking at a brushed bronze color for my DIB...
Thx man I bet bronze would look really good also

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
im back and forth, part thinks thats cool and i kind of want it. but its more "extreme" than im used to

OP
OP
Grey16gt

Grey16gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
im back and forth, part thinks thats cool and i kind of want it. but its more "extreme" than im used to
I know what you mean I was a little back and forth before I push the button but once you see them in actual on the car man they look good I know you can't see it from the pictures but you can actually see through that paint to the aluminum underneath I've got more compliments on my car in just the few days that I had those wheels on then the whole rest of the time that I've owned it

Sponsored

08StangGT_CS

Fight The Urge to Boost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Race Red No Options
Great looking wheels. Way to do something different. Currently waiting on my set of brushed bronze wheels.

OP
OP
Grey16gt

Grey16gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Great looking wheels. Way to do something different. Currently waiting on my set of brushed bronze wheels.
I considered the bronze but there's a another guy on the site I think his car is called Copperhead or something like that. I saw a picture of his car and I was hooked.

OP
OP
Grey16gt

Grey16gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)

VibeMotorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vibemotorsports.com
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350, 2019 F150 Shelby Super Snake
Thank you for sharing images with all of us here on the forum, its our pleasure wokring with you on your new set. .

80-thanksgiving_images_a528530d2e38e83f3e6bb72cf250595166e3ac12.jpg

Sponsored

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
those look great. a little more flash than most copper colors but not too garishly gold. i'll be attempting a similar look with plastidip this spring.

and dude, use some punctuation. that's the longest run-on sentence ever and my brain hurts from trying to read it properly. :)

James_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FORD MUSTANG 5.0
Love the color!

But did MRR Wheels ever fix there issue with the finish quality ?

I had the 228’s on my Camaro for my first set and i was

disappointed in the cheap finish. The Company i bought them through

said it was normal.

OP
OP
Grey16gt

Grey16gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Love the color!

But did MRR Wheels ever fix there issue with the finish quality ?

I had the 228’s on my Camaro for my first set and i was

disappointed in the cheap finish. The Company i bought them through

said it was normal.
Everything looks good to me. But truthfully I haven't had them long enough to know how they're going to hold up in the long run. I was told that they had like a two or three-year warranty on the paint. And this is my first set of mrr as of so far I have no complaints.

James_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FORD MUSTANG 5.0
Everything looks good to me. But truthfully I haven't had them long enough to know how they're going to hold up in the long run. I was told that they had like a two or three-year warranty on the paint. And this is my first set of mrr as of so far I have no complaints.
Thanx brother, I’m just cautious this time around with MRR Wheels.

Wow, 305/325 that’s amazing.

Do you have a thread how you did this set up if so please share.

I would be looking to do the same.

Thank you

OP
OP
Grey16gt

Grey16gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
It honestly was pretty easy. I bought a set of Steeda camber bolts. and the Ford Racing struts. and springs the Springs don't matter but the struts have a flat spot just underneath the spring perch. and believe it or not just them all by their self I didn't think it was touching but when I took the tire off I seen it was ever so barely rubbing on the strut and the camber bolts fix that. and at the same time it's in perfect alignment and it clears by about a quarter of an inch up in the air it will rub a little turning lock-to-lock. but as soon as it's down on the ground it dont rub and that's all I did. it's just the spacing of their wheels the struts and the camber bolts and an alignment back to factory spec is where I put mine.
Sponsored