3rd Luxemburg Mustang event !!

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
EU Mustang GT Fastback/Auto/Ruby Red/PP/Alarm
For those who have already been there...is there a good car wash near by. Im gonna wash it thursday or friday but after 10 mins on the autobahn my car will be peppered with bug guts again.
There is a Gulf one not far away from the hotel. Most of us ended up using that last year :D
Sponsored

OP
OP
UNtamed67

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Guys, I really need to know if anybody who's not hotel resident will be joining in to the buffet in the castle on saturday evening... Please advise no later than tomorrow !!

Thx

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Yup im flexible, so let me know on Thursday if you want to change the meet time @ Shell Sud.

Another question (maybe a dumb one):

Is there a general schedule yet, as my wife has seen the hotel has a spa and is eyeing it up already..... but dont want to clash with any planned outings etc.
Will do!

the timing on Saturday for our briefing which is now at 1045 hrs (not 1100).

Patrik
I talked to the hotel again and managed to keep 11am as kick off timing.
We'll see if everybody has come in by 10.45 or 11am.
The location remains available for us only so no stress.
10.45 or 11am doesn't matter, don't make it late at the bar on Friday :doh:'

Can't wait til Friday!
Wanted to wait till then to wash her but the birds went carpet bombing yesterday, and I didn't want to leave that on my paint with the sun out so got a quick wash in at lunch.
Shit happens :thumbsup:

For those who have already been there...is there a good car wash near by. Im gonna wash it thursday or friday but after 10 mins on the autobahn my car will be peppered with bug guts again.
I just bought Echo2 from Carpro, a water-less wash to clean my front end on arrival.

Guys, I really need to know if anybody who's not hotel resident will be joining in to the buffet in the castle on saturday evening... Please advise no later than tomorrow !!

Thx
I'm still on my own, so count me in. My friend who's joining the trip will have dinner at his place...

Cheers!

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know how much for spa/sauna?

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
Will do!

10.45 or 11am doesn't matter, don't make it late at the bar on Friday :doh:'

Cheers!
Easier said than done....my wife and I stayed aup with some of the German and Swiss guys until 3am last year.... :doh::cheers:

Sponsored

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
I was going to wash my stang before the long journy however, by the time I arrive in Luxembourg it will be covered in soot and bug guts. Why bother? :shrug:

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
There is a Gulf one not far away from the hotel. Most of us ended up using that last year :D
I never run my baby through any automatic wash. I rather she stay dirty until I can get her a proper wash. :love:

Sponsored

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I was going to wash my stang before the long journy however, by the time I arrive in Luxembourg it will be covered in soot and bug guts. Why bother? :shrug:

Well, since I wont have all my car washing paraphilia in Lux, I figured that I would do most of the heavy lifting on my end of the trip and do some kind of spot touch up on the Lux end.

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
I will wash mine at home before the trip and as they promise nothing but rain for tomorrow and Friday, I won't wash it in Lux.

The weather forcast at the moment for Lux shows pos thunderstorms and around 11-14C only :frusty:

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
The forecast for Friday is a bust, but Saturday and particularly Sunday look quite OK.

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
I will wash mine at home before the trip and as they promise nothing but rain for tomorrow and Friday, I won't wash it in Lux.

The weather forcast at the moment for Lux shows pos thunderstorms and around 11-14C only :frusty:
No dirt roads this year like back in 2015? :lol:

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
No dirt roads this year like back in 2015? :lol:

Or indeed also last year ;)

The nav in the Mustang seems to takes us, from Cologne, down to Blankenheim and then cross country, over the fields and through small villages, to get to Urspelt.

This time, we are going via Liege! A bit further mileage wise, but pretty much all motorways :headbang:
Sponsored