Sponsored

Northern Virginia Members

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
I'm in NoVA regularly enough that i'm down for a meet if I'm in town whenever you guys set something up.

BTW, i stopped by the service dept at Ted Britt this past weekend. They couldn't see my car but they spoke with a few of the guys in the shop about my issue. I was impressed by my limited dealings with them, definitely a significant difference when compared to the typical NYC area dealership.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Grimace427

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Anyone down for a weekly Nova meet? If so, what days are best for you? I'm available pretty much every evening except Wednesday. Off work on Tuesdays !

I'm going to be a weekend-only guy unless people just want to meet for food and chatting. I'd prefer meeting in the morning to fight my procrastinating nature haha.

Sponsored

Cloak

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R Shadow Black
Vehicle Showcase
I'm going to be a weekend-only guy unless people just want to meet for food and chatting. I'd prefer meeting in the morning to fight my procrastinating nature haha.
I've been hanging out with @dmv_mustangs, and they told me that the cars & coffee in fair lakes kohls is pretty good. Sunday mornings 8:30-10:30am I believe!

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I've been hanging out with @dmv_mustangs, and they told me that the cars & coffee in fair lakes kohls is pretty good. Sunday mornings 8:30-10:30am I believe!

I was going to say...for a weekly meet, that's gonna be your best bet.

We should try to organize something for the first half of April though. Weather should be spot on by then. I prefer weekends as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks

Cloak

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R Shadow Black
Vehicle Showcase
So far this is what I have seen mustangs going to;
Sunday mornings at Kohls in Fair Lakes for Cars and Coffee (have not attended one yet)
Monday evenings at Fairfax Corner (a lot of ricers here, but good amount of stangs and nice cars)
Wednesday Wing Night at Buffalo Wing University in Fairfax (dmv mustangs meet)

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I will mostly likely go to the Fair Lakes Cars and Coffee next Sunday. The weather looks excellent as of right now (could change of course). If anyone else wants to tag along, shoot me a pm.

Sponsored

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
I'll be looking to start heading to meets. I'm down just to hang out too

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
An event like that is a convenient place too meet up, look around and then do whatever. I certainly don't want to stand in a parking lot for 2+ hours.

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Yup, checked them out last night. I think they came out nice, but the car was just too dirty. I liked the one with both cars in the frame best.