Sponsored

Northern Virginia Members

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
I've been trying to schedule a meet on other forums, might as well try here as well. I'm currently in Vienna but moving to Sterling this month. It would be pretty awesome to get a group together either just to chat or maybe take a trip to the drag strip.
Sponsored

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
I wouldn't be opposed to something like that when my car comes in.

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
I won't be getting mine till prob Jan or Feb (since ordering is so far back and I'm not ordering till I can drive the EB in person and the GT) but I'd be down to meeting up. This forum is awesome , the people are awesome and glad I found it.

OP
OP
Grimace427

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
I've got a few members from my other forum that like to meet up. We'll have to find a free weekend.

G-train

G Train
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerald
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I am back in the area and would up for a meet when my 2015 arrives. All you NOVA guys, is Ted Britt the place to go for great service, how do they compare to Koons?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Grimace427

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Ted Britt in Fairfax has a great reputation for service. I've only been once and they treated me very well. I got my MT-82 replaced while I had plenty of mods on the car with no issue. The people I've referred to Ted Britt have also had very good experiences.

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Koons in Falls Church is garbage. 7 year customer I've converted to Ted Britt.

Grimace I'm in.

OP
OP
Grimace427

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
September 27th is a track rental at Mason Dixon just past Hagerstown MD. $50 for as many 1/4 passes as you want. I might just do street tires for that day and leave my drag tires for the MIR track rental on October 24th which is a Friday.

Tweezy7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
17'GT on Order
Hello Everyone I'm in the process of ordering my mustang from Tedd Britt in Fairfax. Im from Ashburn VA. Cant wait to get this!! Had to wait a little for my civic lease to expire but its going to be a great upgrade!

OP
OP
Grimace427

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Hello Everyone I'm in the process of ordering my mustang from Tedd Britt in Fairfax. Im from Ashburn VA. Cant wait to get this!! Had to wait a little for my civic lease to expire but its going to be a great upgrade!

How far is Ted Britt Fairfax from you compared to Koons Sterling? I bought my 2011 5.0 from TB Fairfax but Koons is now right down the street from me and my girlfriend just bought a 2014 Escape from them. An extremely good experience.

Sponsored

Tweezy7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
17'GT on Order
Fairfax is about half hour away.
I planned on going to Koons this weekend, can you recommend the salesmen ?
How far is Ted Britt Fairfax from you compared to Koons Sterling? I bought my 2011 5.0 from TB Fairfax but Koons is now right down the street from me and my girlfriend just bought a 2014 Escape from them. An extremely good experience.

anotherneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' base GT w/3.55s
My friend and I just our cars from Greg Williams at Koons Sterling, I highly recommend him. Tell him Ryan sent you

OP
OP
Grimace427

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0

Jason Robles. Treated us like family.

Also the sales manager and I had a nice chat when he found out I'm a Mercedes tech(he drives a C63). The more I talked about the 2015 Mustang the more excited both of them got. When we were ready to leave with my girl's new Escape the manager ran over to bring news that they got authorization to install an FRPP supercharger kit on one of their showroom models.

I work Saturday from 7-4. If you happen to be at Koons sometime after that or Sunday shoot me a PM and I'll meet you there.

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I saw the Mustangs & Coffee pictures and thought it would be fun to do something like that with other members from the area. I am in Ashburn, VA.
Sponsored