Sponsored

Track Rental MIR Interest

VAGunny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Yeah, just confirmed with my old man it was a 330' prep.

I have another car to add to the list. My older brother Ryan will be coming out with his Hellcat
Sponsored

OP
OP

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Yeah, just confirmed with my old man it was a 330' prep.

I have another car to add to the list. My older brother Ryan will be coming out with his Hellcat
Nice is his hellcat a stick or auto and drag tires or street tires. This will be completion for my buddy and me.

RockStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Whippled
Nice is his hellcat a stick or auto and drag tires or street tires. This will be completion for my buddy and me.
He better have radials this time. Think it was an auto. He came out on street tires since he had just got the car and it didn't work out well :doh: Very nice looking white Charger. Would seriously consider selling my car for a Hellcat.

VAGunny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Yeah, his is an auto and the best he could muster with the factory street tires was a 12.0 pass. Car obviously has a lot more in it.

Pushing him to get some DR's on there but he is still debating on it. My guess is that he will end up slapping some on before the drag day.

Sponsored

OP
OP

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Yeah, his is an auto and the best he could muster with the factory street tires was a 12.0 pass. Car obviously has a lot more in it.

Pushing him to get some DR's on there but he is still debating on it. My guess is that he will end up slapping some on before the drag day.
He will be a good run for my buddy with a stock 6 speed challenger hellcat on drag radials. He is still learning how to drive it. He will be in the mid 11s or higher.

VAGunny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Oh, and thought I would share this. My old man was looking over some slow mo videos of his launches and check out what he discovered!

Way to cool. Popping wheelies with a Bone stock C7 Z06 with the 335 Nitto NT05R's out back...
Vette Wheelie.jpg

VAGunny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
He will be a good run for my buddy with a stock 6 speed challenger hellcat on drag radials. He is still learning how to drive it. He will be in the mid 11s or higher.
They are definitely quick cars! I haven't researched them much but my brother was telling me he has come across a number of postings with the Challenger & Charger Hellcats dipping into high 10's & low 11's with nothing other than some tires.

Looking forward to this drag day, sounds like a lot of quick cars will be out there.

sldghmr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP (x2), 2016 F-150 XLT
Vehicle Showcase
One confirmed (me!...just put in for the day off...) and two pretty sures (88 GT big cubes, and 2015 Audi TTS),.,..what is the cutoff date? I want to let these guys know early. Thanks.....

Sponsored

jburgess1379

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boosted v6
One confirmed (me!...just put in for the day off...) and two pretty sures (88 GT big cubes, and 2015 Audi TTS),.,..what is the cutoff date? I want to let these guys know early. Thanks.....
Thursday before the event (Sept. 21st) is the last day I can drop a lane if needed. Right now both lanes are ours. As long as you have cash in hand you can show up the day of. But that Thursday would be best so I don't have to drop a lane.

sldghmr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP (x2), 2016 F-150 XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Thursday before the event (Sept. 21st) is the last day I can drop a lane if needed. Right now both lanes are ours. As long as you have cash in hand you can show up the day of. But that Thursday would be best so I don't have to drop a lane.
Excellent! Thanks for putting this together!

OP
OP

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
The track day is nearing. If you plan to go and don't see your name on the list let me know. We will also take a final role call a couple days before the track day.

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
Now that my car is mostly sorted I'm in assuming I don't break this weekend in Hot Springs.

VAGunny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I have another buddy of mine interested. Count Carl in with his 01' Cobra vert. with bolt-ons and street tire.
Sponsored