Sponsored

Livernois 93 Sport tune!

jtb4431

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, M6, Oxford White
All I can say is WOW. I tested out their "Sport" tune which really opened up the 5.0 past about 15-20% of the throttle. I was hesitant and weary of it being overly touchy because I do a lot of stop and go in Northern VA, but it's perfect. Completely tame until you step on it. I actually had my head thrown back a bit, which doesn't happen often to the me as the driver! Great work guys! Anyone else try it out? Also I have the version 10 tune fyi.
Sponsored

NavyChief122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Livernois is class act and great tunes. Glad more are trying them out. Enjoy

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
All I can say is WOW. I tested out their "Sport" tune which really opened up the 5.0 past about 15-20% of the throttle. I was hesitant and weary of it being overly touchy because I do a lot of stop and go in Northern VA, but it's perfect. Completely tame until you step on it. I actually had my head thrown back a bit, which doesn't happen often to the me as the driver! Great work guys! Anyone else try it out? Also I have the version 10 tune fyi.
Yep, I've got ver 9 Sport and the head moving back as the revs rise feeling I've never experienced before ... they say 61 hp and I believe it!

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
The sport pedal tune is great! We appreciate the kind words and strive to continue the best support we can offer! P.S. The EvenFlo 160 degree T-stat is a great way to increase the efficiency of your vehicle!

Sponsored

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
So you feel a difference and you have the manual trans ? I was told a tune would only be beneficial to the automatic cars so this is good news

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
OMG, a tune is the best bang-for-the-buck you can do IMO, manual or not.

I put the stock tune back on for kicks a few days after loading in the tune initially and next opportunity I had, I loaded the tune back on. It's stayed there since. :D

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
OMG, a tune is the best bang-for-the-buck you can do IMO, manual or not.

I put the stock tune back on for kicks a few days after loading in the tune initially and next opportunity I had, I loaded the tune back on. It's stayed there since. :D
Thanks for letting me know. Looks like I know what my next mod is :thumbsup:

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for letting me know. Looks like I know what my next mod is :thumbsup:
Add an Evenflo 160 degree thermostat with that for added coverage and make the power more efficiently!

Sponsored
OP
OP

jtb4431

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, M6, Oxford White
So you feel a difference and you have the manual trans ? I was told a tune would only be beneficial to the automatic cars so this is good news
Definitely can feel it. After more driving I'd say it's closer to 10% throttle in appropriate gears for any given speed though. I wouldn't want to teach anyone to drive a manual with the tune but if you know how to drive the throttle response is not an issue at all for smooth acceleration.

SVT Wylde

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randall
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
How many tunes do you offer? I was aware of the 93 octane tune but I've never heard of the sport tune.

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
How many tunes do you offer? I was aware of the 93 octane tune but I've never heard of the sport tune.
We offer the 91 and 93 performance tunes, Then recently we began offering 91 and 93 sport pedal tunes.

NavyChief122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT

SVT Wylde

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randall
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Sport must mimic the affects of devices like the PedalMax past 20% throttle. Perhaps hotter cam timing too?
Sponsored