Free American Muscle Calendar

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
For those of you who signed up for their free calendar, have you received it yet?
Sponsored

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
I ordered something from them a while back. Can't remember what it was though. I've done too many mods I guess.

But shortly thereafter, I received a calendar. I don't think I ordered it. They just sent it. It's pretty cool. I have it hanging in my office.

lint28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost w/PP - Now its a 2016 GT w/PP!!!
Ive gotten them in the past, it usually rakes a while. just when you stop thinking about it... it will show up.

Ehdrian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT PP
I've never received anything American Muscle has ever offered as a bonus during an order. I've seen it initially appear on the order then mysteriously disappear. T-Shirt, Banner, etc. Nothing has ever shown up. Just saying.

Maybe they don't like Canadians. :shrug:

They have plenty of competition, so it hasn't bothered me much.

Sponsored

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
For those of you who signed up for their free calendar, have you received it yet?
Hey Asharus - It's sounding like you signed up! Can you let me know when so I can look into this for you? If for any reason it's been a few weeks to a month I'll get you the one off my desk and I'll write you a hand written note!

Our Calendars are not shipped from our warehouse and they're sent from a mailer/printer that's offsite. While they can take a couple weeks anything later than that's a little nuts and I'd like to hear about it!

I ordered something from them a while back. Can't remember what it was though. I've done too many mods I guess.

But shortly thereafter, I received a calendar. I don't think I ordered it. They just sent it. It's pretty cool. I have it hanging in my office.
BeauxXL1200 - Sounds like you've got a pretty substantial build list..Care to share while I'm going on a little tangent here?

Take a picture of your calendar and have it posted in here and I'll mail you a little something :cheers:

Nope. Still waiting.
Norm
Hey Norm - Sorry about the delay but please shoot me a PM with your physical address and I'll get one shipped out for you right now!

Ive gotten them in the past, it usually rakes a while. just when you stop thinking about it... it will show up.
lint28 - I know how you mean! They can take a couple weeks to be sent but it's just that much sweeter once it's delivered!

I mean who wouldn't want to see great shots like this in their shop or on their desk!

I've never received anything American Muscle has ever offered as a bonus during an order. I've seen it initially appear on the order then mysteriously disappear. T-Shirt, Banner, etc. Nothing has ever shown up. Just saying.

Maybe they don't like Canadians. :shrug:

They have plenty of competition, so it hasn't bothered me much.
Ehdrian - I'm sorry to hear about that but we definitely love Canadians here! As a matter of fact we have quite a few Canadian Employees!

Shoot me a PM so I can get you the AMAlexLazarus Care Package set up!

Alex

OP
OP

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
thanks for the response Alex, PM sent.

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
thanks for the response Alex, PM sent.

Received and replied - I'll get yours out right now!

Thanks again for letting me know, I appreciate it!

Alex

OP
OP

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
BeauxXL1200 - Sounds like you've got a pretty substantial build list..Care to share while I'm going on a little tangent here?

Take a picture of your calendar and have it posted in here and I'll mail you a little something :cheers:

Alex -

Here's a pic of my calendar.

I ordered my Bama tune from you guys. How could I not remember that! :headbonk:

In addition to the tune, Ruby has the Ford Racing Touring cat backs. 30% ceramic tint windows all around. Big Worm Graphics' tint on all exterior lenses. Diode Dynamic's cool light bulbs in map lights, trunk, and sun visors. Black Gorilla lugs locking lug nuts. Sto n Sho front license plate bracket. Weather Tech license plate frames. Plasti Dipped pony, rear GT letters and side 5.0 numbers.

Guess that's about it; for now. Next mod will likely be a CAI. Maybe Steeda's version.

Also included a current pic of Ruby.
Calendar 1.jpg
Ruby - blcaked out 5.0 numbers.jpg
Sponsored