Sponsored

Presenting the AWE Mustang GT Exhaust Suite. Available now as dual or quad tip!

Bagration

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT delivered 8 May 17
Pics of the AWE system fitted to my pony here in Canberra Australia. Superb system and sound
IMG_2245.jpg

IMG_2246.jpg

IMG_2247.jpg

IMG_2248.jpg

IMG_2250.jpg

IMG_2223.jpg

IMG_2251.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Pics of the AWE system fitted to my pony here in Canberra Australia. Superb system and sound
Looking great! Happy you're loving it :thumbsup:

TYGT350

Nope, not a GT350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue Mustang GT PP
There's catted LTH videos, but I don't recall catless, though it could be slipping my mind. [MENTION=16123]TYGT350[/MENTION] has catless LTHs coming and will be paired to the Touring Edition CBE (according to his sig :p). Also replied to your PM!

I'm pushing hard as I know a lot of you are wanting/waiting for it! I don't have an ETA at this time.
I've been slacking on getting that done. :headbonk:

Sponsored

Rdot9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT Premium w/ Performance Package
I haven't had much time to force someone on the side of the street to do flybys and driving videos. But this was last week I forced my friend to stand in the parking lot when it was 100* to get some light revs. :D

[ame]

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I haven't had much time to force someone on the side of the street to do flybys and driving videos. But this was last week I forced my friend to stand in the parking lot when it was 100* to get some light revs. :D
How you like it? ive debated the track but not sure if it would be too loud, especially if i ever went catless

Rdot9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT Premium w/ Performance Package
I'm loving it, it's definitely loud but hasn't annoyed/bothered me at all and this is my daily. :D

From what I can tell/heard it's probably very similar volume as Corsa Xtreme, and slightly lower volume than a car with similar brand touring axle back/LTH. Perfect IMO

I do think the Track/Catless LTH combo would be insanely loud though lol

If I was doing LTH anytime soon I would probably went with the AWE touring system.

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)

Very nice, sounds great, thanks for posting.

stevnoof1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Just had headers installed, previously had the touring catback. All I can say is holy nightmare. The car sounds basically the same if you drive around like a normal law abiding citizen, but when you start giving it some throttle it becomes a beast. I thought the catback alone sounded deep but quieter in person than in videos. Now it sounds excellent.

Sponsored

TYGT350

Nope, not a GT350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue Mustang GT PP
Just had headers installed, previously had the touring catback. All I can say is holy nightmare. The car sounds basically the same if you drive around like a normal law abiding citizen, but when you start giving it some throttle it becomes a beast. I thought the catback alone sounded deep but quieter in person than in videos. Now it sounds excellent.
I'm starting to think catted headers will give a better tone. But I'll reserve judgement until my catless long tubes are installed

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
I'm starting to think catted headers will give a better tone. But I'll reserve judgement until my catless long tubes are installed
If I were to run them, they would definitely be catted.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
such a great looking system