Sponsored

Lethal Brigade Feature: Kris' Procharged 2015 GT!

lethalchristy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Lethal Brigade | Boost Battalion member #005

Name: Kris Hayes (aka [MENTION=8514]Texas[/MENTION]_yote)

Y/M/M: 2015 Mustang GT

Horsepower/Torque: 662 / 561

MODIFICATIONS:

Go Fast Goodies
MMR Oil Pump Gears
MMR Crank Sprocket
Borla ATAK Catback
Stainless Power 1 7/8" Headers with
Offroad pipes
JMS FuelMAX pump booster
Lund Racing nGauge with tune
Lund Boost+ boost sensor
Turbosmart eBoost Street 40
Injector Dynamics ID1000 injectors
Brisk spark plugs
Reische 170* Thermostat
Procharger D1SC Stage 2 Kit
4.38 pulley (BG1 12psi, BG2 14psi)]
Custom TIAL MVS Wastegate Setup

Suspension
Eibach Lowering Springs
DF5 Wheels; 20x9 and 20x10
Nitto Nt555 G2 255/35/20
Nitto NT555R 305/35/20
BMR Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit
BMR Sway Bars
Boomba Vert Links

Interior Dress-up
Kicker 10” Sub w/ MTX Amp
Diode Dynamics Red LED map lights
Stitching on the inside dyed red
Braum Elite Seats
Wrapped center trim

Exterior Dress-up
Calipers G2 Painted Red
Ford Racing Hood struts
Performance Pack Belly Pan
Performance Pack Front Splitter
Performance Pack K Braces
APR Performance Pack Splitter
Roush Side Scoops
Anchor Room Vinyl Amber black out
Custom Underhood painted pieces

Kris' Story:

"I have built multiple cars over the years always in the import world. Whether it be EF/EG hatchbacks with turbo B16 swaps, a twin turbo G35 coupe, turbo is300 and my favorite 05 Evolution VIII pushing 35psi through a GT35r ; I never jumped into the domestic world for a build though. As I have grown up a bit since that time things started to change.

I purchasing a 5th gen Camaro after a brief hiatus from building cars. I left it stock for a brief time while I learned to appreciate the linear power of a V8. Within a few short months I bolted on all the standard pieces I could I/H/E etc... when I saw Ford was release the new S550 platform. I fell in love immediately. Having built a 65 and 67 Mustang in high school I always had an affinity for mustangs.

In march of 2015 I traded my Camaro for a brand new S550 Mustang GT. After a week of owning I knew being stock wouldn't last. Before I hit 500 miles, I was lowered, full exhaust and swapped out the wheels. Within a year I tapped on Chris's shoulder at Lethal to build me a 700+ HP capable boost setup. Within a week my Stage 2 Procharger kit was in my hands.

Lethal set me up with Lund for the tune and together we decided the car needed more. Lund work with me to turn my standard PC kit into a wastgated beast! Once tuned, off to the dyno I went. At 14.5 PSI we saw 722whp. Needless to say I was pumped. Since race gas wasn't something I wanted to buy every day I turned the boost down to 11.6/12 for daily driving and laid down 662 on the next few pulls. That is just enough to blow my Nitto Drag Radials off the pavement whenever I got WOT and leaving Hellcats wondering what the hell they got themselves into.

My Mustang has continued to evolve including linking up with Braum Racing to set me up with a weight reducing set of seats. With the help of Lethal again, I picked up BMR suspension pieces and other odds and ends to get my S550 looking exactly how I want it to."

For more info, follow him on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/texas_yote/?hl=en

Check out his build thread here:
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60465

Check out his YouTube channel here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCArMCA4p0d3Z1j84iIcSD2g

Why do you choose Lethal Performance?
"Competitive pricing, instant response and involvement/commitment in the mustang community are my main reasons. Chris is another reason, he is fast to respond with answers and has worked with me a few times to ensure I got whatever I needed. Lethal gets it done, every time!"

Want to be featured in the Lethal Brigade?? Apply here:
https://lethalperformance.wufoo.com/forms/lethal-brigade-application-form/
Sponsored

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
Proud member of Team Lethal and to be #005 of the Lethal Brigade! Seriously couldn't ask for a better company to work with. Thanks for all you have done to help me get my ride to where it is and where it will be!

Chris@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Proud member of Team Lethal and to be #005 of the Lethal Brigade! Seriously couldn't ask for a better company to work with. Thanks for all you have done to help me get my ride to where it is and where it will be!
NO THANK YOU!! We appreciate all the support and if you ever need anything else, please feel free to contact us! You know we will always be glad to help!

Your car is a BEAST MAN! :cheers:
Sponsored