Sponsored

GT350 TP spoiler graphics

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
I am looking into getting a set of stripes for my GT350 I optioned with the track pack. Are you going to be releasing a track pack section of vinyl for cars equipped with this spoiler or do you recommend getting the "R" kit and cutting the vinyl to fix as necessary?

Also one other question the colors, how does your dark blue compare to the blue offered from the factory? I'm between dark blue and matte black

Thanks!
Sponsored

BigWormGraphix

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigwormgraphix.com
First Name
Team BigWorm
Vehicle(s)
>=2005 muscle cars - camaro, mustang, challengers
I am looking into getting a set of stripes for my GT350 I optioned with the track pack. Are you going to be releasing a track pack section of vinyl for cars equipped with this spoiler or do you recommend getting the "R" kit and cutting the vinyl to fix as necessary?

Also one other question the colors, how does your dark blue compare to the blue offered from the factory? I'm between dark blue and matte black

Thanks!
So far we have not had a car with a track pak spoiler here to make a pattern, if you lived closer we could make a pattern. I can supply an extra foot of vinyl that could be trimmed to fit if you want to get the stripes before we have a pre-cut pattern.

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
How much would the black with red pinstripe be where it could go over the CDC Outlaw Spoiler? Also, do you have a list of recommended places in NY where I could get them installed and do you know how much installation would cost?
Stripes1.jpg

BigWormGraphix

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigwormgraphix.com
First Name
Team BigWorm
Vehicle(s)
>=2005 muscle cars - camaro, mustang, challengers
How much would the black with red pinstripe be where it could go over the CDC Outlaw Spoiler? Also, do you have a list of recommended places in NY where I could get them installed and do you know how much installation would cost?
Unfortunately we do not have a pre-cut kit for that spoiler, but I can include some extra vinyl that will need to be cut to fit. I would recommend checking with body shops in your area for installation, they will be cheaper than a car dealer, window tinter or sign shop. There are exceptions, but that's what most customers have told us. Most customers have been paying around $200 to $250 for install depending on where they live.

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Unfortunately we do not have a pre-cut kit for that spoiler, but I can include some extra vinyl that will need to be cut to fit. I would recommend checking with body shops in your area for installation, they will be cheaper than a car dealer, window tinter or sign shop. There are exceptions, but that's what most customers have told us. Most customers have been paying around $200 to $250 for install depending on where they live.
Thanks a lot. I'm looking to get the stripes in the Spring or possibly early Summer if I do it this year.
Sponsored