Sponsored

OFFICIAL / UNOFFICIAL Sync 3 North America ONLY Update :)

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
Greets All, I wanted to share something I found that I am sure any of us with a 2016 Mustang have been waiting for and are angered over the fact that Ford cant hold a promise. I am talking about the Sync 3 update that has been promised and pushed back and still is.

Well the wait is over, catching up around the web lately I found on another form that I am a member of the procedure and file to Update SYNC 3 so we can use Android and Apple Car play! (Apple still needs a USB hub replacement, procedure also located in link).

All the info and credits belong to HizliBullet and the people he credits, I only point you in the direction. The only thing I can offer for anyone here is the location of that file is very slow to download because its a 1.6GB file! I can only offer through PM a link to download it faster. If you dont mind waiting the 30Mins like I did, then happy upgrading.

182212d1482524499-sync3-update-2-2-out-update3.jpg

SYNC 3 UPGRADE
Sponsored

OP
OP
AngelDeath

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
Wow how stupid I feel, thought I was helping, turns out the post I linked to was on this forum..My apologizes, changes my mind set of my recovery progress from my heart attack...

Feel free to delete this whole post.