AZStang

AZStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium /Performance
Thanks for sharing Adam, so this is the new dyno tune comparison to your existing Steeda tune? And did they provide you with other "data" sheets?
Yes come to think of it. He did one more revision that got it to 400 after he gave me this, but with the last one I only got the top sheet.

This is my first time having a car on a Dyno so keep that in mind.

Yes this was Steeda canned tune with no data logs I got back in Dec 15.
IMG_1682.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
AZStang

AZStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Don't know why you're jumping down his throat when you were seeking opinions. $500 seems like a lot of money for 2 hours of work. I feel the least they could do is give you a proper printout of the runs with all visible data points.

Some are saying Steeda is a conservative tune, but man I find it hard they were leaving 30hp/25ft-lbs on the table. It almost seems to me like maybe the car was put back to stock and then tuned from there. No way to tell since they aren't showing all the runs.

Thanks for the information either way!
I didn't jump down his throat. I thought his response didn't add to the conversation. Someone please post for me what it should look like.

I gave them no reason whatsoever to need to lie and go back to Stock to show me better gains. I explicitly told them I had zero expectations and I'm not a know it all. Just trying to learn about my Mustang and how I can make it better.

I also installed the Steeda CAI and tune myself. My car would barely run with the CAI and no tune so that's how I know.

This was not done on a Dyno Jet, and I was told that it's around 8 percent less than if it was, so take that for whatever it's worth to you.

Jetset335

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
This my Dyno Graph from last year. I have Steeda tune, Steeda CAI, H pipe (resonator delete), Stock muffers. I don't see much difference between my steeda tune and your custom tune.
B. Bialoglow 399.93.jpg

Jetset335

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Only had 2 runs. 1st 393, 2nd 399, I think if we did one more I would have cracked 400........ but who knows.
IMG_20160319_114424_01.jpg

OP
OP
AZStang

AZStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
This my Dyno Graph from last year. I have Steeda tune, Steeda CAI, H pipe (resonator delete), Stock muffers. I don't see much difference between my steeda tune and your custom tune.
We ran on two different Dynos. In my last post I said I was not on a DynoJet.
Sponsored