Dyno shop near Westchester/Putnam County NY

Boosted5.0_NY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium w/ Performance Package
Anyone know of, or have experience with, any shops near Westchester or Putnam NY that performs dyno's? I was looking to get my car dyno'd in the next few weeks once the weather breaks.
Sponsored

Silver50Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 PP Ingot Silver
Anyone know of, or have experience with, any shops near Westchester or Putnam NY that performs dyno's? I was looking to get my car dyno'd in the next few weeks once the weather breaks.
Where are you in Putnam? Im in Carmel, Ive heard of the Danbury one there's also one in Brookfield CT , the one I would go to is in Stamford they are a Lund certified tuner , they can get a remote tuning session with Lund himself and on the Dyno make changes to the tune right there!

OP
OP
Boosted5.0_NY

Boosted5.0_NY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium w/ Performance Package
Where are you in Putnam? Im in Carmel, Ive heard of the Danbury one there's also one in Brookfield CT , the one I would go to is in Stamford they are a Lund certified tuner , they can get a remote tuning session with Lund himself and on the Dyno make changes to the tune right there!
Hey neighbor! I'm in Mahopac off of Shear Hill Rd. I will look into the shop in Stamford. Thanks...

I've seen a Silver GT PP parked not to far from me but that is in Mahopac not in Carmel - guess that isn't you...

Last edited:

Silver50Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 PP Ingot Silver
Hey neighbor! I'm in Mahopac off of Shear Hill Rd. I will look into the shop in Stamford. Thanks...

I've seen a Silver GT PP parked not to far from me but that is in Mahopac not in Carmel - guess that isn't you...
I drive it to mahopac often restaurants, Kmart and such, I'm off Fair Street , that probably was me some point lol I have a silver PP .. the shop in Stamford is called P1 motorcars
Sponsored