• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2015 GT Premium PP California 31k ****SOLD****

Traffic22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Raptor, 2011 Ford CV Lemons Race Car
*****SOLD SOLD SOLD*****

I am offering for sale my 2015 GT Premium, PP, Anniversary Package. I have an opportunity to order a Focus RS for a pretty good price. I own 2 2015 GTs, and just can't swing a 3rd car, so have to sell one of my mustangs.

I bought this car new, 4/15, from San Leandro Ford in California. I have the original window sticker, and just registered the car for the next year. It is in excellent shape, with no dings, dents, or scratches. (Front right wheel has one, very tiny scuff, I'll try to post a photo of it.) Located in northern California near SFO.

Asking 31,000 OBO

10,200 miles as of this posting. 1 year left on factory warranty.

PP GT with the Anniversary appearance package. Shaker Audio, Nav, heated/cooled seats, back up sensors and rear camera.

About 2 months ago had a local Ford dealership instal PP2. Been very happy with it. I have all the original factory parts, as well as all the tune files saved on a flash drive. (Included with sale of course.)

Installed 2016 heat extractor turn signals. (Ford OEM) Have originals if you want to change back.
Swapped chrome 5.0 badges with black Ford OEM.
JLT Air/Oil separator. Has had a separator installed since about 1500 miles. (Originally FRPP, then switched to JLT when PP2 was installed.)

Sorry about the not so great photos, I'll try to edit with better photos in the next few days.

Please feel free to PM with any questions.

Mustang Traffic22.png

IMG_1771.JPG

IMG_2034.JPG

IMG_3049.JPG

IMG_2972.JPG

IMG_3035.JPG

IMG_3050.JPG
IMG_1770.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited: