Sponsored

Which shop should I go??

JimChennnn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Orange 2015PP GT 50year pack
Hi guys,

I am about to supercharger my GT PP and get install a set of KWV3 coils, to make the car handle better and faster in the straight line.

Now, I am relatively new to the mustang world( I was a EVO guy), so I am not sure which shop should I go to install these. I want the right person to set up the coils especially. I am at Harrisburg PA, do you guys have any shop recommended? thanks
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.psiproformance.com
Vehicle(s)
all of them
Were located oust outside philly, and can definitely take care of that for you. Few members here can vouch.

Hi guys,

I am about to supercharger my GT PP and get install a set of KWV3 coils, to make the car handle better and faster in the straight line.

Now, I am relatively new to the mustang world( I was a EVO guy), so I am not sure which shop should I go to install these. I want the right person to set up the coils especially. I am at Harrisburg PA, do you guys have any shop recommended? thanks

Phil@JDM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Bullitt, 2004 Cobra, 1968 Fastback
Anything supercharged and tuning related we can do for you and get you the best power with best driveability :thumbsup:

Dalton@Evolution

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dalton
Vehicle(s)
First 2020 GT500 In Da 9z
Your not too far from us @ Evo. give me a call at the shop and let me see what I can do for you! 610-485-3596

PC 2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered 2019 ruby red pp1 A10 with whipple stage 2
I just made 751WH and 593TQ p1sc1 on 13PSI with a wastegate setup. PSI PROFORMANCE did the whole build from installing fabrication to the tuning. I called all the surrounding shops when I wanted to get this done and they were the most reasonable and did a fantastic job for not only me but a couple of my buddies as well who also have S550. Hit them up Travis will hook you up

P51Guy

P51Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premiun GT Guard PP
If you haven't done it yet call Fred at Evolution Performance. They advertise here in the forum. They did mine with a ton of work including a D head Procharger. They do great work and John Lund does tunes in their shop. 3606 Market St, Aston, PA 19014 (610) 485-3596
mustang.jpg
Sponsored