Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
I did a hand wash today also, big difference from the pressure washer! Car also likes warmer weather as well, runs great!
Sponsored

OP
OP

1st time Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt.Auto.Premium.3.55
Also living in NJ, I don't see how one could hand wash their car when it's 25 degrees outside. I can't keep the outside water on during the winter because the pipes will freeze.

And OP, where in NJ are you from?
Old Bridge..NJ

pietran30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Yea guys my point was not that you can't hand wash in the winter. I do it all the time. My point was that I can't hand wash nearly as often since the water outside is off so that the pipes don't freeze and burst.

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP
Great !

60 degrees here in New Jersey..Yea.Hand wash car..
Try Miami - weather always great. Our car washes are free - thanks to the Big Guy Upstairs.

:coolphotos: :shrug:

offroadkarter

Threads
Reaction score
Website
offroadkarter.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I had my car detailed before I parked it for winter, just pulled the cover off today and got it ready to drive to work tomorrow.

Sponsored

Mogul38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Mogul38

Enough hand washing you guys should just ceramic pro your car. I just had my baby ceramic pro, water just beads off, no more cleaning, my rims, wind shield are ceramic pro, do not have to worry about cleaning my car, no rust, shine permanently just as if left from dealership. Don't have to worry about scratches, check it out :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

http://www.wrapmogul.com
mustang ceramic pro racing.jpg

Rambl3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT
Lol how is NJ having better weather than So Cal? :doh: I'm so over this L.A. rain. I need to wash my car. :(

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Have you seen this weekends forecast? im in delaware 68 Thursday, 72 Friday, Saturday 73!

Phil@JDM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Bullitt, 2004 Cobra, 1968 Fastback
I always hand wash no matter what. If its too cold i just take it to the firehouse and clean it there. Water is never turned off :D:usa:

offroadkarter

Threads
Reaction score
Website
offroadkarter.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Enough hand washing you guys should just ceramic pro your car. I just had my baby ceramic pro, water just beads off, no more cleaning, my rims, wind shield are ceramic pro, do not have to worry about cleaning my car, no rust, shine permanently just as if left from dealership. Don't have to worry about scratches, check it out :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Getting a ceramic coating done doesn't mean you never have to wash your car again. I had my daily beater ceramic coated with cquartz in the fall and salt/dirt still stuck to it over the winter, it just made it much easier to wash/dry when I ended up doing it.

Also, don't assume you're immune to scratches or swirls now that you're coated, if you do something stupid like 1 bucket wash your car and get a piece of grit on the sponge, you will still scratch the paint. It's not a miracle coating.
Sponsored