• Total voters

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Stuck a good amount of money into my supercharged build.

Going to hang on to it for a good few more years to come before parting her out. I want to get a good amount of enjoyment from the car and feel like I've got my money's worth :D
Sponsored

Black

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hash
Vehicle(s)
MustangGT
Keeping mine for at least a couple more years...hence I just spent $8k doing a Procharger upgrade with OPG/CG etc.

Nothing like a 600+hp daily driver with an auto trans :D

If the 2020 really looks good, I may consider trading up, depending on the mileage on my car, but thats a ways away and too soon to forecast.
First dibs if you decide to sell your procharger :headbang:

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
First of all, requiring a Yes/No answer to an Either/Or question is just, well ....

I like most everything about the 2018. My evil plan would be to work out a way to sell or trade my '16 for one which is close-out priced, or a 1-year old trade-in. So that puts me to the end of 2018, almost two years away. But that is 3 fun years of ownership until then.

I am happy with how I spec'd my car to order, and unfortunately I don't see how an ordered car can be had with the above plan. :confused:

70monte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
I tend to keep vehicles a long time. I still own my second car, a 70 Monte Carlo bought in 1987 and my 98 chevy ext-cab Z71 that I bought new. I have a few other vehicles that I've had for over ten years.

I don't know about this 14 GT though. I still like the car but it's got some tire wear issues no one seems to be able to figure out so it might be out the door before too long and I doubt I buy another Mustang. So I will say at this point mine is not a keeper.

Wayne
Sponsored