Sponsored

Official: 2018 Ford Mustang Refresh Detailed! (Options/Features, Specs, Photos, Info)

dentalguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
I like the new area where the fog light used to be, it looks clean. I hate everything else though. Quad exhaust is also a plus.

Did anyone else notice that the speedometer and tach look to be digital? Call me old fashioned, but man do I hate digital gauges.
Sponsored

ryant601

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT - Black Accent Package
Interesting stuff.
2018_WhatNewMustangFactSheet_1024.jpg

Fuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
I love it and hate it. Orange fury looked pretty ugly to me in the leaked video but it is starting to grow on me just like the front valence. I'll be either getting the leftover '18s or new '19s since that is when I'll be ready to buy.

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
LED turn signals and fog lights are options. I wonder what the step down looks like if that's supposed to be the premium option.

The manual transmission for both engine options has been upgraded for optimal torque. For the V8, the manual transmission has been totally redesigned to include a twin-disc clutch and dual-mass flywheel to increase torque capability and deliver more efficient clutch modulation.
Welp, the sheer amount of mechnical upgrades it has might push me over to buy it, I just won't love the front.

Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
well it's official

COMPETITION ORANGE > that yellowshitty orange.

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
:ford:
2018-Ford-Mustang.jpg

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Ford’s legendary 5.0-liter V8 engine has been thoroughly reworked. It is more powerful and revs higher than any Mustang GT before. This power increase was achieved with the first application for Mustang of Ford’s new dual-fuel, high-pressure direct injection and low-pressure port fuel injection on a V8 engine – delivering robust low-end torque, high-rpm power, and improved fuel efficiency.

The manual transmission for both engine options has been upgraded for optimal torque. For the V8, the manual transmission has been totally redesigned to include a twin-disc clutch and dual-mass flywheel to increase torque capability and deliver more efficient clutch modulation.

A new 10-speed automatic transmission, available with both EcoBoost and V8 engines, is the best automatic Mustang has ever offered. With a wide-ratio span and optimized gear spacing, this all-new gearbox helps deliver higher average power for acceleration – improving responsiveness and performance.

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
Higher resolution photos still aren't doing anything for me with that fugly front end

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Sponsored

klineka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
I really hope the dash can be retro fitted to the 15-17 models but I highly doubt that will be possible :(

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
I want to see it in silver, white and Kona Blue

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
Ford’s legendary 5.0-liter V8 engine has been thoroughly reworked. It is more powerful and revs higher than any Mustang GT before. This power increase was achieved with the first application for Mustang of Ford’s new dual-fuel, high-pressure direct injection and low-pressure port fuel injection on a V8 engine – delivering robust low-end torque, high-rpm power, and improved fuel efficiency.

A new 10-speed automatic transmission, available with both EcoBoost and V8 engines, is the best automatic Mustang has ever offered. With a wide-ratio span and optimized gear spacing, this all-new gearbox helps deliver higher average power for acceleration – improving responsiveness and performance.
I have a feeling it's gonna be more than 450hp for sure. Some where around 465hp to 475hp.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I'm not seeing what a Performance Pack 2 offers that we got info about a while back...maybe that's a special model coming later?
Sponsored