Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
Right on. I have looked at several different dyno graphs and haven't seen a 50hp increase carried across 1k rpm range on any of them or at any single point with just a tune on a stock car. Impressive!! Any e85 or 100 octane numbers?
Delving into finding the correct charts right now if they are available for a purely stock vehicle. Would not want to give the wrong results out.
Sponsored

chops44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fathouse 1250R....1992 Gt 39k mile garage queen
Here is the dyno sheet for our 93 tune. This was on a bone stock car. While not the specific car you were asking about, it is what we use for an official reference for our results.

As for performance tuning, it is a use at your own risk product that does not include a warranty, but we view this as a positive. Being we have been in this industry for a long time, we know that offering only quality reliable results ensures our future. This is why when you do look up our tuning, products, services, and anything else you find such positive results. We take great care in ensuring what we produce is indeed safe, and that if there ever were a failure, we would be able to say in full confidence it was not tuning related. Part of this is that we only do our tuning development in house, on our own dynos, and on the street in person. This ensures we can control all aspects of testing, and observe all of the direct impact unfiltered. Also, being an OEM supplier, we understand how things can impact long term durability to a different degree than most. Plus, this ensures customers make decisions based on those track results, and not just because there is no risk in it. The risk ensures people make educated, informed decisions on what they are doing to their cars.

I notice that the graph is in std numbers....why not sae??

C7 B8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350R, '11 Mustang GT
Nice work. I'd imagine in real world and road course, TQ bump is prob far more noticeable than HP. Question: If i revert back to OEM tune after installing your tune, is it detectable by the dealer?

Here is the dyno sheet for our 93 tune. This was on a bone stock car. While not the specific car you were asking about, it is what we use for an official reference for our results.

As for performance tuning, it is a use at your own risk product that does not include a warranty, but we view this as a positive. Being we have been in this industry for a long time, we know that offering only quality reliable results ensures our future. This is why when you do look up our tuning, products, services, and anything else you find such positive results. We take great care in ensuring what we produce is indeed safe, and that if there ever were a failure, we would be able to say in full confidence it was not tuning related. Part of this is that we only do our tuning development in house, on our own dynos, and on the street in person. This ensures we can control all aspects of testing, and observe all of the direct impact unfiltered. Also, being an OEM supplier, we understand how things can impact long term durability to a different degree than most. Plus, this ensures customers make decisions based on those track results, and not just because there is no risk in it. The risk ensures people make educated, informed decisions on what they are doing to their cars.

08fordgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2016 shelby gt350 race red
very interested. sent livernois a pm. hopefully you have an E85-93 octane flex fuel tune.

oregongt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE, 1967GT Fastback S code,
Tunes invalidate warranty

Is there any truth to the statement that a tune will invalidate the power train warrenty ??? :ford::ford::ford::ford:

Sponsored

08fordgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2016 shelby gt350 race red
Delving into finding the correct charts right now if they are available for a purely stock vehicle. Would not want to give the wrong results out.
do you guys have a dyno graph with your jlt cai tune?

oregongt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
100 Octane Tune ????

Hey Fellas -

Any new tunes out? Or updated results? Seems that side of the business has been relatively quiet lately.

Any one particular tune worth it? Where I live best I can get is 93 octane, more frequently 91 though.

Going to start modding the R over the holidays a bit. Ordered the MGW shifter so far...and that is it haha.

Is it possible to run 100 octane unleaded without a tune.

Thank you in advance

:ford::ford::ford::ford:

Sponsored

oregongt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Octane Booster

Those little bottles you can buy in a parts store? No they are bs
They claim a boost to 105 ???? Not possible ????

Will they damage a motor ???

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
octane boosters are overpriced junk, anything with decent boost is likely going to have MMT, but using in situations where you might have shit gas can be helpful. Much to costly to run in daily driving.

I keep a can or torco just in case I start seeing Knock on the Nguage.

65sohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Is it possible to run 100 octane unleaded without a tune.

Thank you in advance

What is the octane of the normal premium in your area?

oregongt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Octane

What is the octane of the normal premium in your area?
92 is the highest. I can buy 100 and 110 thought it would be fun to run some
higher octane fuel. Not planning to track the car till I get some driving instruction
would hate to put it into the wall.

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
85 Corvette, 04 Corvette Z16, 08 350Z NISMO, 15 CTS-V Coupe, 17 GT350R
Does a tune set a flag in the ECU?

Question: If i revert back to OEM tune after installing your tune, is it detectable by the dealer?
My MY17R will soon be delivered. Been searching the tune threads and it seems that stock intake with a 93 tune gets pretty good results thru the middle part of the curve. Headers add some more over 6K or so.

Makes me just want a tune without mods (but only IF this is not detectable). Therefore, I need to know the answer to this excellent question. Did not see a reply.

Any feedback appreciated. :headbang:
Sponsored