Sponsored

C7Carbon | Carbon Fiber Mustang parts 3D designed. Help us create new parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

C7 Carbon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang
Hi Everyone,
We are very excited to show you a sneak peek of our upcoming Carbon Fiber projects for the Mustang. Starting off with digitally designed parts, 3D rendered and then materialized to the real thing. These parts are still in the design phase so any suggestions or any input is welcome.

We also have our own 3D Scanner & Large format 3D printer in-house to help turn ideas into reality. So lets see some fresh ideas we'd love to make that Carbon Fiber part you have always been looking for your Mustang! :)

Sponsored

Gigantor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Rear valance for quad exhaust requiring no modifications

Last edited:

Petroleum Jesus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I would like to develop a more exotic rear valence and perhaps a few other products the market has yet to provide. The valence really stands out from the current offerings. It's nothing ricey, more like GT350X. I studied transportation design, but ended up in Oil and Gas. I do some small stuff on the side, but I don't really have the time/tooling to develop molds or forms of that scale. PM me if you are interested.

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
Would love a CS splitter for non-PP cars and a set of Roush-type heat extractors in carbon fiber.

Sponsored

RouteAbel

2015 GT PP, Magnetic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP, Magnetic
interior door handles please. Also replacments for all the interior chromy bits like the gauges.

GT Nate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Mustang GT Premium

Gigantor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)

GuardGT

is currently pooping
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crimson GT 10r80
personally, i dont see such a mild spoiler(stock appearing) selling with typical CF markup. something along the styling of the 03-04 cobra or a bmw e46 m3 csl would be much more desirable. also, a CF decklid delete panel thats not an arm and a leg(since the ford is discontinued) would be amazing. oh and cf interior pieces to eliminate the chrome crap. ...just a few small requests lol

Sponsored

Petroleum Jesus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
personally, i dont see such a mild spoiler(stock appearing) selling with typical CF markup. something along the styling of the 03-04 cobra or a bmw e46 m3 csl would be much more desirable. also, a CF decklid delete panel thats not an arm and a leg(since the ford is discontinued) would be amazing. oh and cf interior pieces to eliminate the chrome crap. ...just a few small requests lol
Personally, I don't see any CF component that isn't original selling in this market. It's already saturated. People are looking for more function, form, and distinguishing attributes. There is a huge hole here.

GuardGT

is currently pooping
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crimson GT 10r80
I always get frustrated when a new company comes into town and makes crap thats already on everyones cars. why not some new crap so at least we have choices. CF z06 style mudflaps, a legit roof spoiler, rear diffuser fins, canards that flow with our bumper lines, interior pieces so we dont have to use vinyl over the crap chrome. theres tons of untapped pieces that could and need to be made.

Gigantor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
I always get frustrated when a new company comes into town and makes crap thats already on everyones cars. why not some new crap so at least we have choices. CF z06 style mudflaps, a legit roof spoiler, rear diffuser fins, canards that flow with our bumper lines, interior pieces so we dont have to use vinyl over the crap chrome. theres tons of untapped pieces that could and need to be made.

+2

homegrown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Manual CO
Status
Not open for further replies.