Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
I could put a word in for you guys if you'd like since I knoe the team there very well.

It all comes down to how much interest there is and serious individuals that would like to own a artpiece of a exhaust .

I love Akro systems and a huge plus is the r&d they do is for the factory setup which means you dont loose power by doing the system and can only gain from it.

FlowForm_Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrewheels.com
First Name
HRE Wheels
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Will Akrapovic make an exhaust for the 350/R ?
As the North American Distributor for Akrapovic, I can quite easily and honestly tell you that if they are designing a system for this chassis, nobody would know until it's release date.

I would love to see a system for this car, but they take many aspects into consideration before they are given the green light to mass produce.

Sponsored

FlowForm_Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrewheels.com
First Name
HRE Wheels
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

cpelao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I would definetly be interested and the carbon tips would look amazing.

Goofball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 R
Akro is the top of the line. 1000X more likely to see a Corsa before akrapovic unfortunately.
I would buy it though no matter the cost.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Mr. Kit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RS7
I have Akropovic on my RS7 and it made a world of difference in sound. I enjoy the deep throaty sound but that high pitch titanium sound is out of the world at full tilt. I imagine since the Voodoo engine is variant of the 458( Jay Leno's Video 15m marker the engine is discussed), a titanium exhaust would be extraordinary.

"The sound level of a passing GT350R at full tilt from 50 feet away," 104 DBA (C&D).

FlowForm_Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrewheels.com
First Name
HRE Wheels
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Will Akrapovic make an exhaust for the 350/R ?
I had Akro titanium exhaust on my Ducati 1299. It looked awesome and sounded even better. I would be interested
I would definetly be interested and the carbon tips would look amazing.
Akro is the top of the line. 1000X more likely to see a Corsa before akrapovic unfortunately.
I would buy it though no matter the cost.
I have Akropovic on my RS7 and it made a world of difference in sound. I enjoy the deep throaty sound but that high pitch titanium sound is out of the world at full tilt. I imagine since the Voodoo engine is variant of the 458( Jay Leno's Video 15m marker the engine is discussed), a titanium exhaust would be extraordinary.

"The sound level of a passing GT350R at full tilt from 50 feet away," 104 DBA (C&D).
Thank you for all your comments!

Comments like this expressing your want for Akrapovic will only help your chances of a system being produced. If you're reading this thread and you're interested, please comment, we'd love to hear your thoughts!

cjgt350

Adrenaline Junkie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F250 Platinum 2016 GT350 TP
As soon as they announced the 5.2 FPC I immediately thought of the E92 M3 and the Akropovic exhaust's amazing sound it produced with the high revving V8 while imagining how bad ass a similar system would sound on the GT350. Hope they are listening.

secstang03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
My build is ( http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63174 ) and as stated above, I would be all over this to accompany the build no matter what the cost implications may be.

When I dropped the car off to Travis I was adamant about two things; 1) Driveability (until my foot is in it) 2) RETAINING THE FPC ("EXOTIC") SOUND

The second item is the main reason I am leaving the stock exhaust on the car.

I believe Akrapovic can pull of the second item better than any other MFG.

If they could leave the valves functional, that would be a HUGE plus in my book.

Come on Akrapovic!! :clap2:
Sponsored