Sponsored

Modifying As-Built Data Guide

Scott Wilson

s550 is life
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I'm curious if adding the code to enable and disable the park sensors in the IPC section would allow the toggle to work, and write the correct code to the park module by enabling them in the IPC. If you cannot find the code for the IPC before I get back home in the next couple of days, I'll dig back out the code to activate that and you can give it a shot.
That would be bad ass. Im still learning all this and tbh Im not that good using that software that compares the .ab files
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
But even if the park sensors were "activated", the user would still need to:

1) purchase the necesssry hardware (sensors/wiring) to install into rear bumper cover
2) locate the correct interior body harness or buy it (if not originally equipped) to plug sensors into
3) purchase the park sensor control module

The same would be true to adding or activating the same type of sensor system for the door mirrors.

If the car does not have the hardware "as built", initiating or activating the software side is only half of the task.

samsheng831

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium

1) purchase the necesssry hardware (sensors/wiring) to install into rear bumper cover
2) locate the correct interior body harness or buy it (if not originally equipped) to plug sensors into

The same would be true to adding or activating the same type of sensor system for the door mirrors.

If the car does not have the hardware "as built", initiating or activating the software side is only half of the task.
In this case, all the wiring harness will be achievable. All OEM parts can be found and bought with not so crazy price.

Scott Wilson

s550 is life
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

I have all the hardware installed. I just need to activate it. I have everything plugged in and ready to go. Harness sensors...everything

solodogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Wow...failed yesterday and posted this in the wrong damn thread...:/

okay...so here's what i've found difference wise between a 200a and 201a ecoboost in the IPC. Hopefully this helps...

720-01-01 xxxx xxxx 7xxx - cross traffic alert (driver assist menu)
720-01-01 xxxx xxxx 6xxx - disabled

720-01-02 xxxB xxxx - easy entry/exit (vehicle menu)
720-01-02 xxx3 xxxx - disabled

720-02-02 1Axx xxxx - rear park aid (driver assist menu)
720-02-02 08xx xxxx - disabled

720-03-01 6xxx xxxx xxxx - blindspot (driver assist menu)
720-03-01 2xxx xxxx xxxx - disabled

Sponsored

OP
OP
AngelDeath

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
Hey everyone,

Sorry for the long radio silence, but suffered a Heart attack back in Oct and been out of commission. Doing good at the moment, but I'll be MIA till the new year. Been catching up on the pages.

Sirius is free for everyone at the moment.
Care to elaborate on that one? Cause mine is a trial that ends in 9 days, except the Travel Link which is good for 5 years.

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
Hey everyone,

Sorry for the long radio silence, but suffered a Heart attack back in Oct and been out of commission. Doing good at the moment, but I'll be MIA till the new year. Been catching up on the pages.
Very glad to hear you are feeing better...may be a good time for a name change...AngelLife? ;)

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Hey everyone,

Care to elaborate on that one? Cause mine is a trial that ends in 9 days, except the Travel Link which is good for 5 years.
They make it free for everyone every so often to get people to sign up. I don't know when the free time I was talking about ends or even if it already ended but a web search should tell you. Or don't fast forward past TV commercials. I only knew about it because I saw the TV commercial before I could grab the remote and skip it (I don't watch ANYTHING live so I can skip commercials).

OP
OP
AngelDeath

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
Very glad to hear you are feeing better...may be a good time for a name change...AngelLife? ;)
Nah, After surviving "The WidowMaker" The shirt I had made 20 years ago has merit now. It says: "Heaven doesn't want me, Hell's afraid I'll take over." This goes to show they both agree, I'm safer on earth :D

They make it free for everyone every so often to get people to sign up. I don't know when the free time I was talking about ends or even if it already ended but a web search should tell you. Or don't fast forward past TV commercials. I only knew about it because I saw the TV commercial before I could grab the remote and skip it (I don't watch ANYTHING live so I can skip commercials).
Thanks, I'm going to look into this come June when my subscriptions run out on the Stang and the Vette, cause I just found a site after what you said that might work to get free subscriptions. Maybe BS or maybe not, but got to wait till June to find out :D

Scott Wilson

s550 is life
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Wow...failed yesterday and posted this in the wrong damn thread...:/

okay...so here's what i've found difference wise between a 200a and 201a ecoboost in the IPC. Hopefully this helps...

720-01-01 xxxx xxxx 7xxx - cross traffic alert (driver assist menu)
720-01-01 xxxx xxxx 6xxx - disabled

720-01-02 xxxB xxxx - easy entry/exit (vehicle menu)
720-01-02 xxx3 xxxx - disabled

720-02-02 1Axx xxxx - rear park aid (driver assist menu)
720-02-02 08xx xxxx - disabled

720-03-01 6xxx xxxx xxxx - blindspot (driver assist menu)
720-03-01 2xxx xxxx xxxx - disabled
The menu comes up but I get "check parking aid" message

Sponsored

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
So I've read through all the pages....I've seen a few people ask and receive a yes answer but no explanation of how to do it, if you get a base GT and add the Sync 3 system with the premium bezel can you enable drive modes etc like you would get in a 400a and if so how do you do so?

jsn1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Guys, quick question.

Has anybody activated Sirius and HD radio on Sync 3?

Thanks.

jstump2490

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Guys, quick question.

Has anybody activated Sirius and HD radio on Sync 3?

Thanks.
Not possible. You need a subscription to hook into sirius and there is no way to spoof that short of injecting an account into their user database lol.

jsn1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
No possible. You need a subscription to hook into sirius and there is no way to spoof that short of injecting an account into their user database lol.
Yeah, I already have an account.

I mean activating the Sirius function on the APIM/ACM.

Thank you.