Sponsored

GT350 Off-Road Legs are in stock at Lethal Performance!

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Why don't you guys offer a resonator delete kit, ideally with a better X pipe? Virtually everyone on this forum would welcome a clean DIY kit with proper-sized tubing.
Not too many garage wrenching folks considering cutting SST pipe an easy DIY project.
Sponsored

jtn83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Well there are at least three of us interested. I'd buy one as I don't like the smell associated with deleted cats and have no interest in tuning my GT350. :)
I agree. I'd like a resonator delete kit. The O/R pipes sound great and the added HP is appealing, but I'm not ready to get a tune yet and I don't want to drive around with the CEL on.

I'll likely do the O/R pipes in the future, but that's a ways out. At that time, I may just do headers since I'll need the tune anyway.

In the meantime, I'm going to remove the resonators when I get back from deployment. Does anyone know how loud it'll be in the future with O/R pipe AND sans resonators?

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
I agree. I'd like a resonator delete kit. The O/R pipes sound great and the added HP is appealing, but I'm not ready to get a tune yet and I don't want to drive around with the CEL on.

I'll likely do the O/R pipes in the future, but that's a ways out. At that time, I may just do headers since I'll need the tune anyway.

In the meantime, I'm going to remove the resonators when I get back from deployment. Does anyone know how loud it'll be in the future with O/R pipe AND sans resonators?
One user reported with OR pipes and no resonators it was crazy loud.

blkguyblk5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
No market for resonator delete kit? Not sure if serious...

Gt350grl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT350 R
Removed Cats added off road pipes GT350R

Very happy with the off road pipes on my GT350R. Dyno'd it this weekend got 506.7 rwhp.

Sponsored

65sohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
Not an expert but if you have the stock cai you will essentially be pulling the same RATIO of air calibrated through the MAF with less back pressure. I cant imagine you would lean it out. but talk to Lund or Lethal. Dyno shows pretty consistent 9hp gain at the wheels. considering what the ecu can do with timing and fuel trims just dealing with octane and ethanol content I would be really really surprised if it caused an issue. My car had wicked NVH, False knock was pulling timing and I also thought it was way to loud for a DD so mine are in the shop. If I hit the track I would try them again and be sure I didn't have any binding and try re torquing the fasteners.

Sponsored

jtn83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I'm on final legs of my deployment and excited to get home and drive the car again. I'm debating between doing a resonator delete, as many owners here have done, or just getting the O/R X pipe. I really like the idea of the O/R X pipe's extra HP.

Does anyone know if "O2 simulators" or "O2 extensions" work? Not sure what the rules are about posting links here, but I found some on amazon and some other sites using google. They're essentially spaces that thread into the bungs, and then you thread the O2 sensors into the spacer--thought is it pulls the O2 sensors enough out of the exhaust stream that they don't illuminate the CEL.

Thanks in advance,
Jason

jtn83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Bump anyone?

o2-simulator-big-daddies.gif

If these keep the CEL from coming on, I think the X Pipe is the mod to get over the resonator delete.

jpilone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
xpipe? what xpipe? The lethal offroad legs are merely bent pipes.

cjgt350

Adrenaline Junkie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F250 Platinum 2016 GT350 TP
I have the new gen (new ones have a flex pipe section)mid pipes installed with the remainder stock. I am running a tune so I was not worried about the O2 sensors triggering lights. Just know normal mode is slightly louder but sport/track mode the exhaust is loud. It is more like mild and wild mode. It is louder than removing the resonators which I still have as mentioned.

blkguyblk5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Are all the lethal pipes being shipped with the flex pipe section now? Was wanting to place an order but the picutre on Lethal's site still shows non flex pipe off-road legs....
Sponsored