Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Hi,

Who has the best tune for the GT350? With a JLT cold air intake.

Thanks
Jack
Sponsored

OP
OP
JCSIX13

JCSIX13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
wow no one has any thoughts on this?
how about for a stock GT350, Who has the best tune?

Thanks
Jack

GT_Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach 1 408EFI , 2016 GT350
There shouldn't be any difference in programing for a JLT CAI and the stock CAI if everything else is stock on the GT350. The dyno test show maybe a 1 to 2 HP difference between the 2 intakes.
Check with your local tuner for what they like to work with as far as Lund, VSI, Kess, SCT, ect. That should play a part of your decision. As far as I know, most of the tuner modules that look like an SCT are made by SCT, they just have different brand stickers applied.

Search the tuner threads, there is a lot of great information there on differences in performance, convenience, cost and service.

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
I don't think any one tuner has garnered enough support for folks to come forward and sing the praises. Lund and Livernois are popular but a lot of folks have issues. I think this car might be a bit to finicky for the greatest canned tunes.

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
I don't think any one tuner has garnered enough support for folks to come forward and sing the praises. Lund and Livernois are popular but a lot of folks have issues. I think this car might be a bit to finicky for the greatest canned tunes.
Lund is full of issues.. Livernios is having issues too?

Sponsored

Johnb-5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2006 Volvo XC90 GT350
I agree totally

65sohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
There shouldn't be any difference in programing for a JLT CAI and the stock CAI if everything else is stock on the GT350. The dyno test show maybe a 1 to 2 HP difference between the 2 intakes.
Since the JLT MAF housing is larger it obviously requires different programming. As far as a 1-2 hp gain, are saying that JLT and DTP Racing colluded to produce a fraudulent video?

bdub85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Package Shadow Black
Check with your local tuner for what they like to work with as far as Lund, VSI, Kess, SCT, ect. That should play a part of your decision. As far as I know, most of the tuner modules that look like an SCT are made by SCT, they just have different brand stickers applied.

Search the tuner threads, there is a lot of great information there on differences in performance, convenience, cost and service.
I picked up 7 whp with the JLT intake. You can't put on the JLT intake without being tuned for the increased airflow since it's a bigger MAF housing.

2zr2gqe.jpg

Run 43 - Baseline
Run 40 - stock tune 93 octane
Run 2 - Lethal pipes + tune
Run 19 - Lethal pipes + jlt cai + tune
Run 22 - Max timing + lethal pipes + jlt cai + tune

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
Lund is full of issues.. Livernios is having issues too?
I agree totally
Thank you for the mention!

However, we are having no issues like Lund at all with our GT350/350R tuning. We have remotely tuned a dozen or so already! With some awesome gains as well I might add:
GT350%20Dyno%20Graph_zpszxm2szyb.png

Sponsored

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
Does our tune require tuning after install? No, it does not. You simply follow the instructions included with your tuner. Your tuner will arrive to you completely blank, and ready to read info that will give us your factory calibration. You email that info to us, and we build you your tunes. When they are built we provide you with an app to download to your PC. This app will allow you to connect to our secured remote tuning server. All that you have to do is click "Update Tuner", and that will send us your factory calibration. Once we get that info to our calibration department we will have your custom tuning files ready for you in 24-48 hours. Whenever your tunes are ready to put onto your handheld we will email you letting you know that you can plug your tuner back into your PC and update the tuner again. After that, just load your tune onto your car and have fun!

Ford NA MyCalibrator Instructions

Tune Request Form

OP
OP
JCSIX13

JCSIX13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Does our tune require tuning after install? No, it does not. You simply follow the instructions included with your tuner. Your tuner will arrive to you completely blank, and ready to read info that will give us your factory calibration. You email that info to us, and we build you your tunes. When they are built we provide you with an app to download to your PC. This app will allow you to connect to our secured remote tuning server. All that you have to do is click "Update Tuner", and that will send us your factory calibration. Once we get that info to our calibration department we will have your custom tuning files ready for you in 24-48 hours. Whenever your tunes are ready to put onto your handheld we will email you letting you know that you can plug your tuner back into your PC and update the tuner again. After that, just load your tune onto your car and have fun!

Tune Request Form
tune does not show up on your website?

Thanks
Jack

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT

Tune Request Form
Is there additional charges after getting the first tune if I add upgrades in the future? Also, how do u know the vehicles response to the tune with no datalogs?
Sponsored