Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
I'm also considering the Steeda Q650 spoiler. Just wondering if it comes with OE black
We do not offer the wings prepainted ... the rear spoiler is finished in a satin black primer.

Best Regards,

TJ
Sponsored

JasonS1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Premium PP M6
Just took a chance on the drag wing. It'll be a few weeks till it's on the car, but I'll post up some pictures...

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'll send a note to leadership ... see what they think (doesn't hurt :)!

Best Regards,

TJ

Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I spoke to our pricing strategist & he doesn't recall having the wings below $400.00 during the Black Friday Sale.

With that being said, while supplies last, I am able to offer the wings at $400 for a limited time - this week only.

We generally don't discount this wing during our sales ... but we are doing so for a limited time!

https://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-functional-race-wing-2015-all-476-steeda-wing-15.html

Best Regards,

TJ

JasonS1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Premium PP M6
GTC Drag Wing Installed. Very happy with how it come out.
It's not as big as it looks in the first picture, I'm just not a very good photographer and I used a cell phone...
IMG_20161218_155446.jpg
IMG_20161218_155417.jpg
IMG_20161218_155357.jpg

S550BlueJay

IG: @S550BlueJay
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT Premium
It's not as big as it looks in the first picture, I'm just not a very good photographer and I used a cell phone...
Looks good! I might pick that up when I have the funds, definitely much cheaper than the GT-250. Mainly going for looks, while the 250 would look better, to me, I don't think it's $1000 better especially when I'm not going to race.

How was the install? Did you have to drill any extra holes?

JasonS1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Premium PP M6
I have a PP, so had no holes. Wouldn't matter anyway because the holes you need from this spoiler aren't going to be in the same place as the stock spoiler.

Install was pretty straightforward even with the minimal instructions I received with the spoiler. Hardest part, as it always is, is getting the courage up to drill that first hole.

S550BlueJay

IG: @S550BlueJay
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT Premium
I have a PP, so had no holes. Wouldn't matter anyway because the holes you need from this spoiler aren't going to be in the same place as the stock spoiler.

Install was pretty straightforward even with the minimal instructions I received with the spoiler. Hardest part, as it always is, is getting the courage up to drill that first hole.
Thanks. Yeah that's going to be the scary part, it'll be worth it though just gonna have to man up lol.

Sponsored

pwny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP

Just resurrecting an old thread for a question on this install. Where you mounted your brackets, do the bolts conflict with the weather seal at all on the trunk? I dropped mine off locally for extensive detailing and asked if they had a body shop they worked with that could install it at the same time. They called today to let me know that it went on fine but that the bolts are chewing up the weather seal due to the location of the mounts on the trunk. I'm curious if anyone else with this wing has this problem because I pick it up tomorrow and haven't seen if they just mounted the brackets too wide or in some form of messed up manner.

JasonS1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Premium PP M6
Just resurrecting an old thread for a question on this install. Where you mounted your brackets, do the bolts conflict with the weather seal at all on the trunk? I dropped mine off locally for extensive detailing and asked if they had a body shop they worked with that could install it at the same time. They called today to let me know that it went on fine but that the bolts are chewing up the weather seal due to the location of the mounts on the trunk. I'm curious if anyone else with this wing has this problem because I pick it up tomorrow and haven't seen if they just mounted the brackets too wide or in some form of messed up manner.
I don't think the bolts are messing with the lining. However, I will admit to being a bit overzealous when I started drilling and I did slightly damage my lining :frusty:

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
what sucks is i have the factory spoiler :( guess this wouldn't be a good option i guess mmd it is :(

pwny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I don't think the bolts are messing with the lining. However, I will admit to being a bit overzealous when I started drilling and I did slightly damage my lining :frusty:
Yeah, it ended up putting the holes directly on top the liner. I can't complain because it's pretty dead center on the rear of the trunk, just for the lip. We just put a little electrical tape over it and all is well. I'm extremely pleased with how it turned out when you're looking at it from behind. It just really makes the car look wide and planted. Although, the 325s could lend themselves to that a bit too. Thanks for the response on it!

Justa_5.Ohhh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PP Oxford white GT
Hey Jason could you post some more pics in a more lighted setting?
Sponsored