Sponsored

2016 Mustang with gloss black wide stripes

Traon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Many thanks to Big Worm for the stripe kit. Everything came all precut and I love the gloss black which matches my black accent package. I had Indigo Vinyl Works in South Seattle install it for me. JJ did an amazing job and did it less than 2 hours. The only thing he pointed out was the piece that went on top of the trunk behind the spoiler was going to leave a bit of paint showing so we used the spoiler piece and he trimmed that to fit since I got the black accent package I didn't need it. JJ said the vinyl was of high quality and I love the look. Thank you guys for a great product!!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Sponsored

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
Many thanks to Big Worm for the stripe kit. Everything came all precut and I love the gloss black which matches my black accent package. I had Indigo Vinyl Works in South Seattle install it for me. JJ did an amazing job and did it less than 2 hours. The only thing he pointed out was the piece that went on top of the trunk behind the spoiler was going to leave a bit of paint showing so we used the spoiler piece and he trimmed that to fit since I got the black accent package I didn't need it. JJ said the vinyl was of high quality and I love the look. Thank you guys for a great product!!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Looks awesome! Mind if I ask you how much it was to purchase the stripes? I am considering buying a 2016 GT in Ruby Red and would love some gloss black stripes!

Thanks!!
:thumbsup:

OP
OP

Traon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Yeah it was $250 for the stripes through Big Worm!
Sponsored