Sponsored

Lund or Livernois

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
I wish this would be clarified because i don't see it stated anywhere. It is one of the things that i like about Livernois. Sport versions is an added bonus.
Yeah I believe hishawn has his tuners mixed up.
Sponsored

NavyChief122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
My understanding is yes, once you buy their tune you are entitled to free revisions for life. Don't forget they also have the sport versions of each tune. This is a big plus for people who want to try multiple versions of the tunes.

Livernois does free tunes for life. Lund is 6 months and then you have to buy back in for a price.

H1shawn1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT TY
I wish this would be clarified because i don't see it stated anywhere. It is one of the things that i like about Livernois. Sport versions is an added bonus.
It's pretty clear in the Livernois 93 sport tune! thread that it is included, I'd link it here but you have commented in that thread as well. If multiple versions of tunes being available to you is a deciding factor then Livernois is probably your best bet. For me the e85 flex fuel tune will suit all my needs so I didn't see it as being much of a benefit.

Sighlense

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT/PP
It's pretty clear in the Livernois 93 sport tune! thread that it is included, I'd link it here but you have commented in that thread as well. If multiple versions of tunes being available to you is a deciding factor then Livernois is probably your best bet. For me the e85 flex fuel tune will suit all my needs so I didn't see it as being much of a benefit.
I'm talking about Lund. I want to know if all of the tunes are available to me after i make the purchase(yes, i know the FF is $150). Perhaps the my car will feel better running 93 or 91 octane on the 93 or 91 base tune than it would running 93 or 91 octane on the FF tune, i dunno. Get where i am coming from?

H1shawn1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT TY
I'm talking about Lund. I want to know if all of the tunes are available to me after i make the purchase(yes, i know the FF is $150). Perhaps the my car will feel better running 93 or 91 octane on the 93 or 91 base tune than it would running 93 or 91 octane on the FF tune, i dunno. Get where i am coming from?
Yes they will be included in the price. There is a fee for the device then a fee for the tune ($100 for a 93 or 91 octane) then the flex fuel tune is $150 extra. If you really wanted to make sure to get both you could initially order the tune as just the 93 or 91 octane, then once you got it paid the extra $150 for the flex fuel tune. Plus you get the 6 months of revisions, so asking for a 91 octane tune after initially buying the 93 octane tune would fall under that category.

Sponsored

H1shawn1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT TY
Also the nGauge can hold more tunes then the mycalibratrion thing Livernois sells (they limit you to 4 tunes on the device).

abuch91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
Please don't twist my words.Like I said I will only dyno/street tune. Mail order tunes with data logs can't touch a dyno/street tune. Same for a mail order tune with no data logs. You want a email tune and data log by all means go for it. If it makes you happy. But don't spout incorrect information and twist people words, to put out your own agenda and bad mouth companies. Livernois, Lund, aed, palm beach dyno, etc. All great companies, but for myself I would not use any of them if it was not a dyno/street tune. Email tune:headbonk:
giphy.gif

Armen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange Vert
Hi Livernois... Email sent.

Sponsored

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium M6
I can tell you which I would choose between the intakes. I would pick the Windstorm or the Severe Windstorm (Windstorm with the insert removed). I love the JLT. But the only negative thing I have to say about them is that the intake temps just get too high especially in the Summer. At least too high for my liking.

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I am very happy with Lund, got a 93 octane tune and race tune loaded up. They worked with me to fill my needs, very responsive.

I'll be logging both tunes and sending them back for review soon.

elle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
I'm not a new car guy and know little about tunes. That being said my wife ordered a Lund tune for her mostly stock 16--5.0 --auto and it's pretty friggin' cool how much it seems to have woken the performance up. I took the car to the track stock and had wheel spin. With this tune I would think you couldn't even make a nice pass without DR's.

eanmartin15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang
if you are debating which one to get i highly recommend this review of the livernois tune.

[ame]
Sponsored