Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
wasn't trying to be funny or anything, i know our hypertech box's couldn't log, so i figured, but wasn't 100% , so i figured they could comment for sure

gtmiller1001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
Well maybe you can enlighten all of us on what separates all the tuners from one another in specific...........I've been on forums for the better part of 15 years and I have NEVER seen an actual tuner come out and say what separates himself from the rest of the crowd.

Some businesses make it easier for the consumer to decide which not to choose (Bama, BBR, etc..)
You are reinforcing what I said. There's a reason that no one has established a hands down best tuner in those 15 years....it's like asking someone which cell phone carrier is best. Everyone has different opinions and biases and it's been discussed to death on this board and every other one, so when I see new threads here on an almost daily basis about "which tuner is best" it drives me nuts.

If you want to quantify who is best look at metrics. For that I'd reference the ones Beef quotes time and time again with Lund on quickest cars across multiple Ford platforms.

I've personally used Lund and several other tuners (including dyno tuning) on this car and several others (S197, ecoboost F150, coyote F150, etc) and I think Lund is best.

That being said you'll have 10 others with 10 different opinions and that will never change.

Sponsored

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
It like he didn't even use the search button or better yet google. OP this is a personal choice and to be honest in a stock car with just a tune from one of these guys I don't know If I could tell the difference in a race tune

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
anyone else like how he couldn't spell Livernois right in the title? "Livernoise" :lol: Don't mind me, I have nothing to add to help OP make a choice.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150

Sponsored

rozay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PQ 5.0 MT
I'm happy with my Lund tune

ll Lund ngauge 93 oct tune, MAK cat delete+xpipe res+muffler delete (yes it's loud), Reische 170 Thermostat,JLT intake, AMR 19" wheels, CJ Pony springs, Blowfish trans bracket, Steeda trans bushing, AM 1"spacers ll

OP
OP

Sick03L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang Premium Automagic
Posting from my phone butt crack early created my spelling error.... my apologies to the spelling police. Every forum has them.
I did search... all I came up with what was created in this thread. But I specifically asked what combo to go with and not just the tuner.
I honestly would prefer a dyno tune, who wouldn't. But when mail ordering tunes I prefer aggressive tuners. One may scoff at 5 or 10hp but at the end of the day that's a tenth or a fender.

OP
OP

Sick03L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang Premium Automagic
anyone else like how he couldn't spell Livernois right in the title? "Livernoise" :lol: Don't mind me, I have nothing to add to help OP make a choice.
Phone+early+pre coffee = IDGAF. But I'm glad you found it entertaining to occupy some time. :)

Nazgul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 15 GT PP
I am more than happy with my Livernois 93 tune for my lth. The car has tons of grunt and has been reliable. I don't care that iI can datalog, if I wanted to super fine tune my current tune I wouldn't have got a remote tune. I would have gone to a local dyno tuner.

Even if Lund is quicker than my Livernois tune it can't be by much. I ran similar times as a Lund tuned guy at the strip (s197 vs s550). The amount of power iI have at this time of year doesn't matter, Idon't get traction anyways.