Sponsored

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Super glad you and your passenger survived the crash. As you well know and countless others have already mentioned that your car is and will be replaced. You however my friend are not replaceable and I am extremely grateful you survived. You have been a tremendous inspiration for me and my build as I began following you the first day I joined the forum and before I bought my car. Looking forward to your speedy recovery and to the Todd Sequel and new slippers making their grand appearance :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: If there is anything you need please let me/us know :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
I'm talking specifically about TC, not SC/AH. If enabled, TC should cut engine power (not apply brakes like in SC/AH) when the system senses excessive wheel spin. The TC on my GT works well from what I've experience. If I nailed the throttle it's not going to let the rear end fish tail out of control, regardless of the road surface.
TC also applies rear brake(s).

Norm

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Seems crazy these cars can lose traction, grip that easily, even if hitting a patch of paint.

Glad everyrone is ok.

xXANCHORMONXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Glad you're good man. It's a hell of a car, it did its job and saved your life. You won't regret a GT350.

OP
OP
Todd15Fastback

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Thanks again to everyone! I really appreciate the well wishes.

I have bought my replacement car as of early this morning.

It's got 3k miles on it from a single owner just outside of Dallas. He is 60ish, too. Bone stock car except for the new True Forged 2 piece wheels and MPSS tires. Factory PP wheels come with it, too.

Has every option but glass roof. This includes SVTPP, SVT track pack, NAV, Shake 1000 with sub in trunk, leather Recaro seats, etc. Car has only been driven on sunny days over its 3.5 year life. It is absolutely pristine.

I will get the car shipped in an enclosed trailer. Should arrive in the next 10 days.

I am beyond stoked to find this car with 3k miles on it. Single owner was very important, too.
IMG_1842.JPG
IMG_1841.JPG
IMG_1846.JPG
IMG_1853.JPG
IMG_1855.JPG
IMG_1856.JPG
IMG_1850.JPG
IMG_1843.JPG
IMG_1840.JPG
IMG_1852.JPG

Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
What a find Todd. She's a beauty for sure. Love the color. How's the mending and healing process coming along?? Still in a lot of pain? Are you actually able to drive? Take care. :cheers::cheers:

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
I saw your post on FB earlier today - great color and a sweet deal man! Just a great f n time to be a gear-head, sooooo many options to choose from.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Todd15Fastback

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
Wow, :eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge:congrats! She's gorgeous.
Thanks man. Can't wait for it to arrive.
Stunning. Nice one, Todd :headbang:
Thanks, Paul:cheers:
What a find Todd. She's a beauty for sure. Love the color. How's the mending and healing process coming along?? Still in a lot of pain? Are you actually able to drive? Take care. :cheers::cheers:
Thank you! I've been scouring the Internet all week, hours a day trying to make sure I found every GT500 for sale. I had to have a single owner car with 5k or less miles with track and performance packs plus Recaro seats.

I am healing up nicely. My pain is maybe a 1 in a scale of 1-5.been off my pain meds for over 2.5 weeks. I go back to the doctor on the 14th for more x-rays and CT scans if needed. Not sure when I will be cleared to drive but it should be sometime in May.
Great find, congratulations.
I saw your post on FB earlier today - great color and a sweet deal man! Just a great f n time to be a gear-head, sooooo many options to choose from.
Thanks, Rob. I'm in love with the color combo and condition of the car. It's really a brand new car.

It is an amazing time to be a gear-head. :ford:

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Congratulations Todd on such an amazing find :cheers: Can't wait for the first pictures to appear with your slippers :headbang:

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Thanks again to everyone! I really appreciate the well wishes.

I have bought my replacement car as of early this morning.

It's got 3k miles on it from a single owner just outside of Dallas. He is 60ish, too. Bone stock car except for the new True Forged 2 piece wheels and MPSS tires. Factory PP wheels come with it, too.

Has every option but glass roof. This includes SVTPP, SVT track pack, NAV, Shake 1000 with sub in trunk, leather Recaro seats, etc. Car has only been driven on sunny days over its 3.5 year life. It is absolutely pristine.

I will get the car shipped in an enclosed trailer. Should arrive in the next 10 days.

I am beyond stoked to find this car with 3k miles on it. Single owner was very important, too.
Congratulations Todd! Beautiful GT500, love that blue! Glad to hear your doing better!

Mike D

OP
OP
Todd15Fastback

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
Congratulations Todd on such an amazing find :cheers: Can't wait for the first pictures to appear with your slippers :headbang:
OMG:lol::lol:. I'll post some up with my new slippers.
Congratulations Todd! Beautiful GT500, love that blue! Glad to hear your doing better!

Mike D
Thanks, Mike D:D. I'll be getting some Steeda suspension stuff from you all:cheers::first:
Very nice!!! I take it the '18 is out of the picture then?
Thanks! Yep, that's correct. I called my dealer yesterday and canceled my order.
Sponsored