Sponsored

Video: How to Install S550 Mustang Interior LEDs! 2015+ Interior LED Conversion Kit!

Am1nal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue GT w/ Performance Pack
Did you take any before and after pictures? :D

Nick C.
I was going to but I struggled with one of the bulbs (I got fat fingers) and I couldn't get it in any of the sockets, so I saved it for last and then I blew a fuse :( I also mutilated the last L.E.D. lol. So I will need to order one more of the vanity mirror lights and grab some fuses and I will post some pics. They looked amazing before I blew the fuse!!! I am going to look into the back up L.E.D. as well.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
I was going to but I struggled with one of the bulbs (I got fat fingers) and I couldn't get it in any of the sockets, so I saved it for last and then I blew a fuse :( I also mutilated the last L.E.D. lol. So I will need to order one more of the vanity mirror lights and grab some fuses and I will post some pics. They looked amazing before I blew the fuse!!! I am going to look into the back up L.E.D. as well.
Send us an email and we will provide you with warranty replacements: [email protected]

Nick C.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
We have every location in stock with the exception of the vanity (mirror) lights.

The map, glove, trunk locations can all be ordered separately if you don't want to wait for the vanity lights.

Feel free to send us a PM for the free-shipping code

(U.S. members only)

Thanks!
Nick C.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost

Mikeg4572

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GTPP

Sponsored

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
Just ordered the switchbacks. :D Thank you. :)

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
Hi Nick,

As you might have heard Mustang is coming to Australia, with the first deliveries late this year.

Just wondering if you have an Australian distributor lined up or would we have to order the kits from DD over there in the USA?

Cheers,

Jim

ramairgt1

15 GT PP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Explorer ST
Installed the switchbacks and interior conversion kit yesterday! No blown fuses here!
I must say those switchbacks are BRIGHT, maybe a bit too bright but I still love em!

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
Installed the switchbacks and interior conversion kit yesterday! No blown fuses here!
I must say those switchbacks are BRIGHT, maybe a bit too bright but I still love em!
That is one of the things I like about them. People in my area have this habit of pulling out in front of you on the highway regardless of what speed you are going. Any extra light on the front that says "Here I am" will be welcome. :)

MagneticGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Agreed! :thumbsup:

And, by the way... There are a-holes all over the country, not just in Illinois. There are plenty in the Peoples Republic of Maryland as well. :doh:

That is one of the things I like about them. People in my area have this habit of pulling out in front of you on the highway regardless of what speed you are going. Any extra light on the front that says "Here I am" will be welcome. :)
Sponsored