convertible wind deflector

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
I just ordered the wind screen. I keep flip flopping on the light bar. Sometimes it looks awesome (like on your car), other times it seems something is off. Maybe it is my color... sigh... decisions, decisions.... :shrug:
I am of the same mindset. I like it, then I don't. :shrug:

If it gave rollover protection, it would be a no brainer for me. But it's just for looks, so I do think so. But still have the deflector. Thanx to a member here. :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Blaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black V6 Vert, manual, 051A, 3:55, no spoiler
There is two different model depending if you have or not a lightbar
The love the ride site doesn't specifically note the differences in the two different wind screens. Is the non light bar screen higher I wonder.

I absolutely need a screen, but I want it framed by something more solid looking so I am going with the CDC finally after shuffling my feet for 2 seasons.

This thread has given me a push.

parajax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convert
Different strokes for different folks. I like mine and i don't see many around so it makes my car more unique looking i guess.

clicklogical

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Convertible Performance Pack
welcome, it helps on your decision
Actually, now that I look at the pictures on their site, I think I am definitely going with the light bar. The windscreen looks out of place without it. Thanks!!

clicklogical

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
Different strokes for different folks. I like mine and i don't see many around so it makes my car more unique looking i guess.
It looks awesome on your car. I think cause of your color. The light bar looks like it belongs. On my ruby red, not so much, but I am going with it anyway. The windscreen looks better with the light bar.

Sponsored

sebounet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 conv gt auto, var exhaust,shaker, safety pack
It looks awesome on your car. I think cause of your color. The light bar looks like it belongs. On my ruby red, not so much, but I am going with it anyway. The windscreen looks better with the light bar.
i don t know if they make now only the one that is compatible with a light bar, but it seems there is no other choice.
When i ordered mine last year, i m sure there was two models

sorry

sebounet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 conv gt auto, var exhaust,shaker, safety pack

Lightning

Miss my 93
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
50th anaversery GT, 2019 Golf R
Vehicle Showcase
There is two different models for our cars, one with( a bit smaller) and one with out a light bar.

:cheers:

clicklogical

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
if you look at the pictures, the deflector shape is different on the pictures with light bar and the pictures without. it s more round with a light bar. So i didn't t dream. But may be they have just one now
http://www.ponyparts.design/2015-2017-mustang-wind-deflector-without-lightbar
Yup, there are two different wind screens. Reached out to love the drive this morning and they were able to catch my shipment before FedEx picked it up. Switched it to the one compatible with the light bar. Ordered the light bar today!

Blaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I finally got the glue out of my pocket and ordered the Bar today from a supplier in PA. Back ordered till end of week ... hopefully. Serves me right for doginit. :headbonk:

Sponsored

Lightning

Miss my 93
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I finally got the glue out of my pocket and ordered the Bar today from a supplier in PA. Back ordered till end of week ... hopefully. Serves me right for doginit. :headbonk:
If you don't mind me asking, why from a supplier from PA?

:cheers:

Blaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Would have gladly ordered from a supplier in Canada, but who? Took the usual *ss whipping @ $75 USD FEDX :paddle:. Tax .... can't bring myself to type that amount. :doh:

Cost was $445. USD

If you have an alternative please PM me.

narcoosee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6 convertible
Has anyone else noticed in the lovethedrive.com demo videos that when they're driving in the car when the deflector is up, so are the windows - no blowing hair, no wind noise.

When they lower the deflector, they also lower the windows - so crazy blowing hair, crazy wind noise.

The difference it window position alone has a lot to do with that wind and noise.

ArmyHawk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang GT/CS
Received my Love the Drive about a week ago and have had a couple nice days here in Germany this week. This thing makes a huge difference! Even with the windows down it massively reduces the wind amount and ability to hold a conversation with the wife. I did order the one for the light bar as I plan to add that feature in the future.

Lightning

Miss my 93
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I've had mine for two seasons and the wife won't go on the highway or out on the chilly days with out it ;)
Sponsored