• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS/T - 2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium PP - Roush Stage 1

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
For sale or trade, I have a Roush Stage 1 Ecoboost, a real one, serialized and all.

2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
6-Speed Manual Transmission
Black Exterior
Black Interior
Premium Trim
Performance Package
Navigation
Roush Stage 1 options.

I'd like to start by saying i love this car but i think i'm ready to go to a GT.
The bank note is approximately $20,500 left. I would like to get about half of my down payment back on top (i put 15k down so im looking for $7500)

The car is currently stock aside from the Roush Parts (see window sticker below) and a y-pipe resonator delete. I have the original resonator as well if you'd like.

The bad:
Ecoboom. Yup. Car is currently at the dealership getting a new engine through warranty.
Tires are relatively low and will need to be replaced within the next 3k miles or so.
The vehicle has 1 "accident", but hear me out. The car was keyed from the door back. Roughly $1600 paint work that i couldnt dish out so i went through insurance and paid a $100 deductable. NO COLLISION INVOLVED.

The Good:
Only 7900 miles
Mostly garage kept (can't account for time on dealer lot or while being repaired)
Roush makes this car look AMAZING (at least in my opinion)
Roush Axleback with y pipe reso delete
3D printed Brake reservoir custom printed by our very own [MENTION=16634]GGG[/MENTION]

The Ug... no:
I have a ton of aftermarket bolt ons including(id like to sell the car before selling these but im open to haggling/offers):
Tune+ with AP3
Levels Performance Intercooler
MAP Cold and Hot Side Charge Pipes
HKS BOV
MAP CAI w. Green Filter
UPR Dual Valve Catch Can

Like i said i would like to get come cash on top of the loan. KBB puts it right around 20-22k but that doesnt include the $9000 msrp roush package and i would definitely prefer to not trade it in to a dealer for 19k (just guessing)

And now for pictures:

(none of the following is installed at the moment... i can provide tons more pics upon request)

Sponsored

OP
OP

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
bump, anyone have any input?

kornflake7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
Let me check if I understood the price correct you want 20.5k plus 7.5k so $28k for a vehicle that is getting a new engine that I'm guessing blew up partially from having a tune etc on it? Also has an insurance claim on it as well. I get some of the added enhancements but you're talking GT money at that price unfortunately. Even though it's a roush it's gonna be a hard sell at that price if you're really asking 28k. Just my opinion unless you find a person that wants every option and is ok with the engine being replaced etc.

OP
OP

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
Let me check if I understood the price correct you want 20.5k plus 7.5k so $28k for a vehicle that is getting a new engine that I'm guessing blew up partially from having a tune etc on it? Also has an insurance claim on it as well. I get some of the added enhancements but you're talking GT money at that price unfortunately. Even though it's a roush it's gonna be a hard sell at that price if you're really asking 28k. Just my opinion unless you find a person that wants every option and is ok with the engine being replaced etc.
I respect that. Engine being replaced doesn't show up in any paper trail nor does it effect the value. I'm only saying it in this ad on the mustang 6g forum because the members here deserve to know. That said it is highly equipped. Sticker is on par with a gt. To add to that the price is 28 OBO lol I'd never expect to get an asking price lol. Thank you for the input good sir.

Sponsored

PICANTE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 ecoboost pp
I'd be interested in the levels intercooler if you decide to part with it

OP
OP

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
Has 'Tune+' taken any responsibility for this blown engine?
No sir. I want to say that I reflect no opinion in the following statement, but I believe tune+ is not responsible due to a waiver I signed prior to tuning.

I'd be interested in the levels intercooler if you decide to part with it
Well when I sell the car or trade it in whichever comes first. I'll sell it to you. All after market parts are off the car at the moment
Sponsored