• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

(SOLD) Non-Nav Sync 2 with media hub and GPSM

mindys

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mindaugas
Vehicle(s)
2020 VW GTI SE
Hey guys,

I am selling my non-Nav Sync 2 unit from my 2015 Mustang GT Premium PP. No issues with the system, just upgraded to Sync 3. Screen is in great condition.

As I understand you should be able to activate nav using Forscan. All you would need then is the SD card with the maps.

I will include everything you see here with the unit, which is the screen+APIM, GPSM and the media hub. SOLD

jzayq.jpg

122lxtd.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

mgrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Convertible - V6
Hey guys,

I am selling my non-Nav Sync 2 unit from my 2015 Mustang GT Premium PP. No issues with the system, just upgraded to Sync 3. Screen is in great condition.

As I understand you should be able to activate nav using Forscan. All you would need then is the SD card with the maps.

I will include everything you see here with the unit, which is the screen+APIM, GPSM and the media hub. Price is $350 obo..
I'll take the Media Hub, if you are willing to sell it separately?

OP
OP
mindys

mindys

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mindaugas
Vehicle(s)
2020 VW GTI SE
I'll take the Media Hub, if you are willing to sell it separately?
I will contact you if I decide to separate the pieces.

OP
OP
mindys

mindys

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mindaugas
Vehicle(s)
2020 VW GTI SE
BUMP Price drop!

OP
OP
mindys

mindys

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mindaugas
Vehicle(s)
2020 VW GTI SE
Bump. Price drop again!

Sponsored

OP
OP
mindys

mindys

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mindaugas
Vehicle(s)
2020 VW GTI SE
:bump: c'mon fellas, lets get this out of my house :D

OP
OP
mindys

mindys

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mindaugas
Vehicle(s)
2020 VW GTI SE
:bump:

OP
OP
mindys

mindys

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mindaugas
Vehicle(s)
2020 VW GTI SE
:bump:

If no takers, I will post it up onto ebay.

donmcgowen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, D1 Procharger Stage 2
How to upgrade to Sync 3

Do you have a link or any info how you upgraded to Sync 3. I tried the Tesla, but with Sync 2 Premium it does not work. I really want to upgrade and would love if you could share with me. You would help many people.

Sponsored
OP
OP
mindys

mindys

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mindaugas
Vehicle(s)
2020 VW GTI SE
Do you have a link or any info how you upgraded to Sync 3. I tried the Tesla, but with Sync 2 Premium it does not work. I really want to upgrade and would love if you could share with me. You would help many people.
I replied to your PM. More information here:
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31286

If sync 2 works in a 16 i would be interested
Hey man,

Definitely should. Do some reading in the link I posted above and if you're up to the task, you can get it running in your car.

Jq42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang
Question regarding forscan? How does that work?

OP
OP
mindys

mindys

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mindaugas
Vehicle(s)
2020 VW GTI SE
Question regarding forscan? How does that work?
Forscan allows you to connect to the different control modules in your car via the ODBII port. Then, you can change the bit values to control the settings for the module that you have selected. For instance, one of the modules you can edit is the APIM. Inside this module you will have a bunch of addresses, and next to them you will have columns that represent bit values. For instance, when I had to edit As-Built data for the Sync 3 unit, the addresses for the APIM started with 7D0 I believe. All I did was find a 2017 Mustang that had my options and was manual and copied over that As-Built data to mine.

lalo0228

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 & Camaro 2016
So I can just drop this into my V6? not interested in Nav. Just need a wiring harness and the frame I imagine??
Sponsored