Sponsored

Funny Mustang Stories

Diggitydog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GHIG GT Vert
Pulled up to a light in light traffic. Top down. Guys on bicycles are giving me the "roast em" indications. I think about it and decide to do it. Just as the light turns green I hit my traction control button off and hear my trunk "pop"

I paused and slowly rolled away.
Sponsored

clicklogical

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Convertible Performance Pack
Pulled up to a light in light traffic. Top down. Guys on bicycles are giving me the "roast em" indications. I think about it and decide to do it. Just as the light turns green I hit my traction control button off and hear my trunk "pop"

I paused and slowly rolled away.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This one wins it!

saf1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack
Driving too fast on a country road between Kiefer Blvd and Excelsior Road (outside Sacrament, Ca). No markers on road. No shoulder, damp roads after rain, and standing water abound. Decide it is somewhat safe (it wasn't) to stretch out the RPMs and let her loose. Come up to a lazy right hand turn with a slight elevation change and much to my surprise in the middle of the road is a pair of morning doves.

What do you think I did?

A. Keep foot into gas with a firm grip on steering wheel and let mother nature sort it out
or
B. Swerve to avoid the cute little pair of doves doing the wild thing in the middle of the road

Yeah - I'm a dummy. 'B it was - swerve at the last minute as one goes air born and barely clears my hood. The other is standing there eyes has big has silver dollar coins saying OMG WTF I AM GOING TO DIE, while I'm zigging and zagging trying to keep the ass end of my car pointed somewhat straight and narrow while lifting a bit to collect myself, car, and not wreck.

I did end up on the side of the road a bit and muddied her up. Didn't hit anything. Tires did great. Bit of magic fairy dust and luck I guess saved it because, well, it was dumb. I'm pretty sure somewhere in our learning to drive class(es) someone said don't swerve to avoid small animals. Let mother nature do its thing. Obviously I failed that lesson.

Kenbike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO Mustang GT convertible loaded
The first day the new 2015 convertible was home my wife was pissed.
We did not need the car, waste of money. Note she currently has 6 horses!
So around 9 in the evening she agrees to go for a ride, put the top down and she is enjoying the ride I think.
Come to the local drag strip and I stop to take a photo of the car next to the sign to text my buddies. She gets out and yells OMG, after seeing the horse of the mustang logo horse light that projects down from the passenger side rear view mirror.
She smiled all the way home!

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
Driving too fast on a country road between Kiefer Blvd and Excelsior Road (outside Sacrament, Ca). No markers on road. No shoulder, damp roads after rain, and standing water abound. Decide it is somewhat safe (it wasn't) to stretch out the RPMs and let her loose. Come up to a lazy right hand turn with a slight elevation change and much to my surprise in the middle of the road is a pair of morning doves.

What do you think I did?

A. Keep foot into gas with a firm grip on steering wheel and let mother nature sort it out
or
B. Swerve to avoid the cute little pair of doves doing the wild thing in the middle of the road

Yeah - I'm a dummy. 'B it was - swerve at the last minute as one goes air born and barely clears my hood. The other is standing there eyes has big has silver dollar coins saying OMG WTF I AM GOING TO DIE, while I'm zigging and zagging trying to keep the ass end of my car pointed somewhat straight and narrow while lifting a bit to collect myself, car, and not wreck.

I did end up on the side of the road a bit and muddied her up. Didn't hit anything. Tires did great. Bit of magic fairy dust and luck I guess saved it because, well, it was dumb. I'm pretty sure somewhere in our learning to drive class(es) someone said don't swerve to avoid small animals. Let mother nature do its thing. Obviously I failed that lesson.
I brake for squirrels.

Sponsored

JBMorgan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Base. Auto. Magnetic.
So one summer evening, i am driving in Washington, D.C (Georgetown). I come to an underpass...... to my left and right are buildings and over me is whitehurts fwy. Me being a typical Mustang owner i was so tempted to rev all hell out my car. As soon as i do, the girl on the sidewalk next to me drops her bags, covers her ears, and screams LMAOO i felt like such a immature asshole but i cant lie.. that shit was HILARIOUS lmao.. i had roush ab with h pipe at the time btw

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
So one summer evening, i am driving in Washington, D.C (Georgetown). I come to an underpass...... to my left and right are buildings and over me is whitehurts fwy. Me being a typical Mustang owner i was so tempted to rev all hell out my car. As soon as i do, the girl on the sidewalk next to me drops her bags, covers her ears, and screams LMAOO i felt like such a immature asshole but i cant lie.. that shit was HILARIOUS lmao.. i had roush ab with h pipe at the time btw
When I lived in Atlanta my apartment was right by an on-ramp tunnel. Lots of loud exhaust owners would wind it out in that tunnel. I never got board of listening to that.
Sponsored