Shift knobs

OP
OP

Emt1581

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Mustang GT w/PP & TurboBooster Seat
I get it......I spent an hour Saturday researching caliper covers before I came to my senses.
That's where I can see myself getting into trouble. I'm not much for modding the beater cars I've owned until now. But once I see pics of Mustang mods or hear how nice something is... all bets are off. Gotta restrain myself!

-Emt1581
Sponsored

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Just dont get as bad as a guy I see at the Old Town car shows in Kissimmee with a "Mustang Edition" C5 Corvette. lol
He covered the car with horses and even had custom "Mustang Edition" hood stripes made

OP
OP

Emt1581

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Mustang GT w/PP & TurboBooster Seat
Just dont get as bad as a guy I see at the Old Town car shows in Kissimmee with a "Mustang Edition" C5 Corvette. lol
He covered the car with horses and even had custom "Mustang Edition" hood stripes made
I'm actually a Licensed Professional Counselor by trade (sex therapist to be specific)....but that sounds like a guy who might be in need of a few sessions. :crazy:

-Emt1581

FIVE_LITER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Competition Orange
I had a TWM weighted knob on my 2011 and loved it. No issues from using it for years. Currently have a WC Lathewerks stainless sphere on order for the '17and from what I can tell will be pretty comparable to the old TWM.
No offense but i read that ENTIRE shift knob thread and for the life of me can't figure out the motivation behind some of that stuff. How many logos, manufacturer name, sayings etc...do you really need in your car?
It's a shift knob. It serves a purpose.
Does it really have to tell people what it is, who makes it, what make of vehicle the person is sitting in blah blah blah haha
Might as well cover your seats with Affliction logos while you're at it.
Maybe it's just me.
I plan on changing my shift knob (if it ever gets here) to just a plain white knob. No gear patterns, logos, anything. It's weighted which is really all I wanted.

Dsquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP LB
I have an Anarchy Motive knob and the weight is significant. Definitely makes for what feels like a smoother more engaging shift. It is a bit larger than stock as well.
Sponsored