Sponsored

Really nice stripe setup for Ruby Red??

Gnfanatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT PP, 1986 Buick GN
Hey guys, I am thinking about getting striped for my car. Possible matt black and then a small line on each side thats a different color??? Not sure what color though? If you have a pic of your ruby red with stripes please post it, looking for ideas. I dont like the gloss black look.

thanks!
Ralph
Sponsored

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
Hey guys, I am thinking about getting striped for my car. Possible matt black and then a small line on each side thats a different color??? Not sure what color though? If you have a pic of your ruby red with stripes please post it, looking for ideas. I dont like the gloss black look.

thanks!
Ralph
Here are a few pics of mine, Ralph. (Cool name btw.)

Matte black with gun metal pinstripes. Purchased them from Big Worm Graphixs and installed them myself. :cheers:
IMG_0563.jpg
IMG_0561.jpg
IMG_0559.jpg

OP
OP

Gnfanatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks man, I like the look. I also like the finish on your wheels, what wheels are they?? I dont like the fac gloss black ones.

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
The wheels are Velgen BM7s. They were originally matte gun metal and I had them re-powder coated. Pretty much same color but with a more gloss finish.

OP
OP

Gnfanatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The wheels are Velgen BM7s. They were originally matte gun metal and I had them re-powder coated. Pretty much same color but with a more gloss finish.
When you can please add a side pic of the car, thanks man!

Sponsored

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP

Gnfanatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That is really clean man, Classy! Once I am done with my suspension install I am going for those wheels!

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
That is really clean man, Classy! Once I am done with my suspension install I am going for those wheels!
Thanks, Gnfanatic. I think our Ruby's are about the best color. :cheers:

mlevans1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Here are a few pics of mine, Ralph. (Cool name btw.)

Matte black with gun metal pinstripes. Purchased them from Big Worm Graphixs and installed them myself. :cheers:
How was the install of these stripes? Getting some soon and wondering if it is worth having a shop/someone else do it or if an inexperienced person such as myself could tackle it with some patience?

Sponsored

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
How was the install of these stripes? Getting some soon and wondering if it is worth having a shop/someone else do it or if an inexperienced person such as myself could tackle it with some patience?
I didn't find the install to be too difficult. It did take me the better part of a day though. Patience and plenty of water are your friends. Did you purchase your stripes from Big Worm? :cheers:

mlevans1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I didn't find the install to be too difficult. It did take me the better part of a day though. Patience and plenty of water are your friends. Did you purchase your stripes from Big Worm? :cheers:
they are big worm graphix, but bought from another guy on here for cheap. :thumbsup: