• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2015 White Ecoboost(New Stock Condition)

Apwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic premium PP
bump for a local eco. Glws,This snow and ice certainly isn't helping.

Sponsored

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
Really wish this was in manual. I'd be all over it!

OP
OP

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
Haha. I just can't drive them. I get anxiety not moving my left leg. I absolutely hate driving the girl's taurus.
If you like to shift gears, the paddle shifter on these cars are fun.Hope you find the perfect car for you and thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
If you like to shift gears, the paddle shifter on these cars are fun.Hope you find the perfect for you and thanks for looking.
Not a problem brother good luck with the sale! Getting a new one?

Seceda91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G35 M6 - Want a V8!!
I know someone looking for a white EB but manual. You can give him the auto for 20k brand new he still won't buy it tho :(

Good luck with the sell..

OP
OP

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
I know someone looking for a white EB but manual. You can give him the auto for 20k brand new he still won't buy it tho :(

Good luck with the sell..
I guess that is why the factory builds both and I hope your friend finds him a new Mustang Ecoboost for $20,000 just the way he likes it.
Thanks and I am sure I will find a buyer.